Donovan Mitchell leads the Utah Jazz (31-11) into a matchup with the Brooklyn Nets (30-14) after scoring 30 points in a 120-95 win over the Bulls. The Nets are 10-point underdogs in the matchup on Wednesday, March 24, 2021, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 230.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 24, 2021, 10:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Nets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 24
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
Kyrie Irving: Out (Personal),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Landry Shamet: Day To Day (Ankle),
Alize Johnson: Day To Day (Not With Team)
|Spread Pick||Nets (+10)|
|Total Pick||Under (230.5)|
|Prediction||Jazz 119, Nets 111|
The spread for this game suggested by the model (8.1 points) is slightly less than the 10-point edge William Hill gives to the Jazz, though the data still has them as the favorite.
William Hill and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this game, within 0.2 points of each other.
Jazz Key Players
Nets Key Players
- This season, the Jazz have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.2% higher than the 46.6% of shots the Nets’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Utah shoots higher than 46.6% from the field, it is 18-3 against the spread and 20-1 overall.
- Brooklyn is 14-8 against the spread and 17-5 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46.8% from the field.
- The Nets have shot at a 50% clip from the field this season, 4.8 percentage points greater than the 45.2% shooting opponents of the Jazz have averaged.
- This season, Brooklyn has a 21-16 record against the spread and a 28-9 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.2% from the field.
- Utah is 27-6-1 against the spread and 31-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 50% from the field.
- The Jazz’s 39.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Nets have shot from deep (36.5%).
- Utah has put together a 21-5-1 record against the spread and a 23-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 36.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn is 15-15 against the spread and 22-8 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 39.6% from deep.
- The Nets are hitting 39.7% of their shots from three-point range, which is 4.2 percentage points higher than the 35.5% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Brooklyn is 18-12 ATS and 22-8 overall when the team makes more than 35.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 24-6-1 ATS record and a 27-4 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 39.7% from three-point distance.
- The Jazz hit 16.9 three-pointers per game this season, 2.3 more made shots on average than the 14.6 per game the Nets allow.
- Utah has gone 26-8-1 against the spread and 28-7 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Brooklyn makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 6-8 ATS and 9-5 straight up.
- The Nets rank first in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Jazz give up the least made threes in the league.
Jazz vs Nets Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from