The Denver Nuggets (26-17) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to extend a six-game road win streak when they visit the Toronto Raptors (17-26) on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 224 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 23, 2021, 11:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Raptors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 24
Gary Harris: Out (Adductor),
Greg Whittington: Out (Knee),
Monte Morris: Out (Quad)
|Spread Pick||Nuggets (-1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (224)|
|Prediction||Nuggets 114, Raptors 111|
Both William Hill and the model expect the Nuggets to walk away with the victory, but the model spread (2.7) is 1.2 points further in their direction.
The model projects a total 1.4 points higher than the one set by William Hill for this game.
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||33||15.9||7.4||0.9||0.8||1.0||2.3|
Raptors Key Players
- The Nuggets are shooting 48.8% from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points higher than the 46% the Raptors allow to opponents.
- In games Denver shoots higher than 46% from the field, it is 15-12 against the spread and 19-8 overall.
- Toronto has a 17-16 record against the spread and a 16-17 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 48.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Raptors are shooting 44.7% from the field, 2.2% lower than the 46.9% the Nuggets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Toronto is 11-4 against the spread and 9-6 overall when it shoots higher than 46.9% from the field.
- Denver is 11-3 against the spread and 13-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 44.7% from the field.
- The Nuggets shoot 38.6% from beyond the arc, 0.8% higher than the 37.8% the Raptors allow to opponents.
- Denver is 12-12 against the spread and 14-10 overall when it shoots better than 37.8% from distance.
- Toronto has put up a 16-5 against the spread while going 13-8 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 38.6% from deep.
- The Raptors’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.6%) is just 1.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Nuggets are averaging (36%).
- Toronto is 15-9 ATS and 13-11 overall when the team hits more than 36% of its three-point attempts.
- Denver is 14-11 ATS and 18-7 overall in games it shoots over 37.6% from deep.
- The Nuggets hit 13.3 three-pointers per game this season, two fewer made shots on average than the 15.3 per game the Raptors allow.
- When Toronto makes more threes than its opponents, it is 16-7 against the spread and 14-9 overall. When Denver is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 8-13 ATS and 11-10 straight up.
- The Raptors make the third-most three-pointers in the league, while the Nuggets give up the 18th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Nuggets vs Raptors Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from