The Chicago Bulls (19-23) host the Cleveland Cavaliers (16-27) at United Center on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The books see an even contest, listing the matchup as a pick ’em. The point total is set at 218 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 23, 2021, 9:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bulls vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 24
Garrett Temple: Day To Day (Ankle),
Devon Dotson: Day To Day (Not With Team)
Andre Drummond: Out (Not with team),
Taurean Prince: Out (Shoulder),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Abdominal/Appendicitis)
|Total Pick||Over (218)|
|Prediction||Bulls 115, Cavaliers 106|
William Hill has this one as a pick’em, but the model suggests a bet on the Bulls, favoring them by 9.0 points.
The William Hill point total for this matchup is just 3.7 points lower than the model projection.
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||31||11.0||7.7||2.2||0.6||0.8||0.3|
Cavaliers Key Players
- The Bulls make 48% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.1 percentage points higher than the Cavaliers have allowed to their opponents (47.9%).
- Chicago has a 15-4-1 record against the spread and an 11-9 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.9% from the field.
- Cleveland has a 12-9 record against the spread and a 13-8 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 48% of their shots from the field.
- The Cavaliers’ 45.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.1 percentage points lower than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (47.3%).
- Cleveland is 12-2 against the spread and 11-3 overall when it shoots better than 47.3% from the field.
- When Chicago’s opponents shoot greater than 45.2% from the field, it is 13-2-1 against the spread and 13-3 overall.
- The Bulls’ 37.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Cavaliers have shot from beyond the arc (39%).
- Chicago is 14-6 against the spread and 11-9 overall when it shoots better than 39% from distance.
- Cleveland is 15-8 against the spread and 14-9 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 37.8% from deep.
- The Cavaliers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.2%) is 0.4 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bulls are averaging (34.6%).
- Cleveland is 12-6 against the spread and 10-8 overall when shooting above 34.6% as a team from three-point range.
- Chicago has a 13-7-1 ATS record and a 14-7 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 34.2% of its three-point attempts.
- The Bulls’ 13 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.6 more made shots on average than the 9.4 per game the Cavaliers give up.
- Chicago has gone 14-11 against the spread and 13-12 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Cleveland makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 7-21 ATS and 7-21 straight up.
- The Bulls are the 14th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Cavaliers allow the 13th-fewest makes from deep.
Bulls vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from