A game after he scored 30 points in a 119-105 win over the Cavaliers, De’Aaron Fox leads the Sacramento Kings (18-25) at home against the Atlanta Hawks (22-21) on Wednesday, March 24, 2021. The Kings are underdogs by 3 points in the matchup, which tips off at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA. The matchup has an over/under of 236.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 23, 2021, 9:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 24
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle),
Danilo Gallinari: Day To Day (Knee)
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Chimezie Metu: Day To Day (Wrist),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Day To Day (Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||Kings (+3)|
|Total Pick||Under (236.5)|
|Prediction||Hawks 115, Kings 113|
The model and William Hill both have the Hawks taking home the win, but the model has them winning by slightly less (2.3 points). Lean towards taking the Kings.
The model projects a total (228.6 points) much lower than the one set by William Hill for this game (236.5 points). Take the under.
Hawks Key Players
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||37||13.9||7.4||0.9||0.5||0.5||0.9|
- The Hawks are shooting 45.6% from the field this season, 3.3 percentage points lower than the 48.9% the Kings allow to opponents.
- Atlanta has an 8-2 record against the spread and an 8-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 48.9% from the field.
- Sacramento’s record is 10-2 against the spread and 10-2 overall when its opponents make more than 45.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings’ 48.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.5 percentage points higher than the Hawks have allowed to their opponents (45.6%).
- Sacramento is 14-16 against the spread and 13-17 overall when it shoots better than 45.6% from the field.
- Atlanta is 18-8-1 against the spread and 21-6 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 48.1% from the field.
- The Hawks shoot 36.4% from beyond the arc, 2.7% lower than the 39.1% the Kings allow to opponents.
- Atlanta has assembled a 10-2-1 record against the spread and a 10-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 39.1% of its three-point shots.
- Sacramento is 13-4 against the spread and 12-5 overall when its opponents shoot better than 36.4% from deep.
- The Kings are making 36.2% of their shots from deep, which is -1.5 percentage points fewer than the 34.7% the Hawks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Sacramento has an 11-13 ATS record and is 11-13 straight-up when the team hits more than 34.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta has a 16-9 ATS record and a 16-9 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 36.2% of its three-point attempts.
- The Hawks’ 12.7 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.8 more made shots on average than the 11.9 per game the Kings allow.
- Atlanta is 14-6-1 against the spread and 15-6 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Sacramento is 4-17 ATS and 2-19 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Hawks are the 15th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Kings allow the 17th-fewest makes from deep.
Hawks vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from