The Denver Nuggets (25-17) are favored (by 7.5 points) to extend a five-game road win streak when they visit the Orlando Magic (14-28) on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 216.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 23, 2021, 12:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Magic Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 23
Gary Harris: Day To Day (Adductor),
Greg Whittington: Day To Day (Knee),
Monte Morris: Out (Quad)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee),
Terrence Ross: Day To Day (Knee),
Chasson Randle: Day To Day (Groin),
Mo Bamba: Day To Day (Hamstring/Toe)
|Spread Pick||Nuggets (-7.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (216.5)|
|Prediction||Nuggets 115, Magic 106|
The William Hill line for this game has the Nuggets favored by 7.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (8.3 points).
The William Hill point total for this game is just 4.7 points lower than the model projection.
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||32||15.9||7.4||0.9||0.8||1.0||2.3|
Magic Key Players
- The Nuggets make 48.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.1 percentage points higher than the Magic have allowed to their opponents (46.7%).
- In games Denver shoots better than 46.7% from the field, it is 13-10 against the spread and 16-7 overall.
- Orlando has a 14-12-1 record against the spread and an 11-16 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 48.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Magic’s 43.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.9 percentage points lower than the Nuggets have given up to their opponents (47%).
- Orlando is 10-0 against the spread and 9-1 overall when it shoots better than 47% from the field.
- Denver is 7-2 against the spread and 9-0 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 43.1% from the field.
- The Nuggets are making 38.8% of their three-point shots this season, two% higher than the 36.8% the Magic allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Denver is 13-13 against the spread and 15-11 overall when it shoots better than 36.8% from distance.
- Orlando is 16-9 against the spread and 12-13 overall when its opponents shoot better than 38.8% from deep.
- The Magic’s three-point shooting percentage this season (35.7%) is just 0.4 percentage points lower than opponents of the Nuggets are averaging (36.1%).
- Orlando has a 12-6-1 ATS record and is 8-11 straight-up when the team makes more than 36.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Denver is 12-10 ATS and 16-6 overall in games it shoots above 35.7% from deep.
- The Nuggets connect on 13.5 three-pointers per game this season, 1.5 more made shots on average than the 12 per game the Magic give up.
- Denver has gone 9-7 against the spread and 10-6 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Orlando hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 8-16-1 ATS and 5-20 straight up.
- The Magic are the 21st-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Nuggets give up the 19th-fewest makes from deep.
Nuggets vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from