The Washington Wizards (15-26) are just 2-point underdogs as they try to stop a three-game road slide when they square off against the New York Knicks (21-22) on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at Madison Square Garden. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on MSG. The point total in the matchup is set at 225.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 22, 2021, 5:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Knicks vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 23
Immanuel Quickley: Day To Day (Ankle),
Mitchell Robinson: Day To Day (Ankle),
Austin Rivers: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Elfrid Payton: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Davis Bertans: Day To Day (Calf),
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (-2)|
|Total Pick||Under (225.5)|
|Prediction||Knicks 115, Wizards 107|
The William Hill line for this game has the Knicks favored by two, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (7.6 points). Put your money on the Knicks.
The William Hill point total for this matchup is just 3.3 points highter than the model projection.
Knicks Key Players
Wizards Key Players
- This season, the Knicks have a 45.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.3% lower than the 47.6% of shots the Wizards’ opponents have hit.
- New York is 14-3 against the spread and 14-3 overall when it shoots better than 47.6% from the field.
- Washington’s record is 8-7 against the spread and 7-8 overall when its opponents make more than 45.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards’ 46.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.3 percentage points higher than the Knicks have allowed to their opponents (44.2%).
- This season, Washington has a 17-11 record against the spread and an 11-17 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 44.2% from the field.
- This season, New York has a 19-8 record against the spread and a 17-10 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 46.5% from the field.
- The Knicks are hitting 37.4% of their three-point shots this season, 0.8% lower than the 38.2% the Wizards allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- New York has a 15-4 record against the spread and a 14-5 record overall when the team hits more than 38.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington has put up a 13-7 against the spread while going 9-11 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 37.4% from downtown.
- The Wizards shoot 34.4% from beyond the arc this season. That’s -0.9 percentage points lower than the Knicks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (33.5%).
- Washington is 14-8 against the spread and 10-12 overall when shooting above 33.5% as a team from three-point range.
- New York has a 16-8 ATS record and a 16-8 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.4% from three-point range.
- The Knicks’ 10.6 made three-pointers per game this season are only 0.3 fewer made shots on average than the 10.9 per game the Wizards give up.
- When Washington makes more threes than its opponents, it is 6-4 against the spread and 5-5 overall. When New York is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 11-14 ATS and 8-17 straight up.
- The Knicks make the 27th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Wizards give up the 23rd-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Knicks vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Knicks Rank||Knicks AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from