The Portland Trail Blazers (25-17) play the Brooklyn Nets (29-14) as only 1.5-point favorites on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-NW. The over/under is 236.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 22, 2021, 4:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Nets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 23
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
Kyrie Irving: Out (Personal),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
James Harden: Day To Day (Neck),
Landry Shamet: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Nets (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (236.5)|
|Prediction||Nets 117, Trail Blazers 115|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Nets in this one. The model favors them while William Hill has the Trail Blazers favored and the difference between the two is 3.6 points.
The model projects a total 3.8 points lower than the one set by William Hill for this matchup.
Trail Blazers Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||40||15.1||2.3||1.5||0.9||0.2||3.0|
Nets Key Players
- This season, the Trail Blazers have a 44.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.2% lower than the 46.7% of shots the Nets’ opponents have knocked down.
- Portland has a 10-5 record against the spread and a 13-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.7% from the field.
- Brooklyn has an 8-4 record against the spread and a 10-2 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 44.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Nets’ 50% shooting percentage from the field this season is two percentage points higher than the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents (48%).
- Brooklyn is 15-13 against the spread and 22-6 overall when it shoots better than 48% from the field.
- When Portland’s opponents shoot higher than 50% from the field, it is 17-10 against the spread and 18-9 overall.
- The Trail Blazers shoot 38% from beyond the arc, 1.5% higher than the 36.5% the Nets allow to opponents.
- Portland has collected a 16-7 record against the spread and a 19-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 36.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn is 12-11 against the spread and 17-6 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 38% from deep.
- The Nets shoot 39.8% from beyond the arc this season. That’s two percentage points higher than the Trail Blazers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (37.8%).
- Brooklyn has an 18-8 ATS record and is 22-4 straight-up when the team hits more than 37.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Portland is 15-10 ATS and 16-9 overall in games it shoots above 39.8% from deep.
- The Trail Blazers knock down 16.1 three-pointers per game this season, 1.4 more made shots on average than the 14.7 per game the Nets allow.
- When Portland makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 18-13 against the spread and 22-9 overall. When Brooklyn is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 5-8 ATS and 8-5 straight up.
- The Trail Blazers make the second-most three-pointers in the league, while the Nets allow the 17th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Trail Blazers vs Nets Stat Rankings
|Trail Blazers Rank||Trail Blazers AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from