The South Region bracket’s No. 3 seed Arkansas Razorbacks (22-6) are favorites to defeat the No. 15 Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (16-10) in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament on Saturday at 7:25 PM ET, live from Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 22, 2021, 2:10 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Pick ATS: Arkansas Razorbacks (-11)
The model projects the Razorbacks to win, just as DraftKings does, but the model favors them by slightly more points (13.4 to 11).
Pick OU: Under (159.5)
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 5.0 points higher than the model projection.
Prediction: Arkansas 84, Oral Roberts 71
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Razorbacks have an average implied point total of 80.3 this season, which is 4.7 points lower than their implied total in Saturday’s game (85).
- Arkansas has surpassed its implied point total for this matchup (85) 12 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Golden Eagles (80.6) is 6.6 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (74).
- Oral Roberts will try to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (74) for the 23rd time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Arkansas and Oral Roberts Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 11+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Razorbacks make 45.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.8 percentage points higher than the Golden Eagles have allowed to their opponents (43.6%).
- Arkansas is 15-3 against the spread and 17-2 overall in games when it shoots better than 43.6% from the field.
- Oral Roberts has a 10-5 record against the spread and a 12-6 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 45.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Golden Eagles are shooting 45% from the field, 3.7% higher than the 41.3% the Razorbacks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Oral Roberts has compiled a 13-5 record against the spread and a 17-4 straight up record in games it shoots better than 41.3% from the field.
- When Arkansas’ opponents hit better than 45% from the field, it is 18-4 against the spread and 21-2 overall.
- The Razorbacks shoot 33.5% from beyond the arc, 0.8% lower than the 34.3% the Golden Eagles allow to opponents.
- Arkansas has a 10-1 record against the spread and a 10-1 record overall when the team hits more than 34.3% of its attempts from three-point range.
- Oral Roberts is 9-1 against the spread and 9-3 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 33.5% from deep.
- The Golden Eagles three-point shooting percentage this season (38.6%) is five percentage points higher than opponents of the Razorbacks are averaging (33.6%).
- Oral Roberts is 9-7 against the spread and 12-6 overall when it shoots over 33.6% as a team from deep.
- Arkansas has a 15-5 ATS record and an 18-3 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 38.6% of its three-point shots.
- The Razorbacks connect on 7.6 three-pointers per game this season, 3.6 fewer makes per game than the Golden Eagles give up (11.2).
- When Oral Roberts makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 15-3 against the spread and 15-6 overall. When Arkansas is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 9-6 ATS and 12-3 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from