A game after he scored 36 points in a 116-105 win over the Raptors, Collin Sexton leads the Cleveland Cavaliers (16-26) at home against the Sacramento Kings (17-25) on Monday, March 22, 2021. The Cavaliers are underdogs by 4 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on FS-OH. The point total is 225 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of March 22, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 22
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Andre Drummond: Out (Not with team),
Taurean Prince: Out (Shoulder),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Abdominal/Appendicitis)
|Spread Pick||Cavaliers (+4)|
|Total Pick||Under (225)|
|Prediction||Kings 113, Cavaliers 112|
The model favors the Kings by 0.3 points, a much smaller margin than the 4-point spread set by FanDuel. Take the Cavaliers to cover.
The model’s predicted total (224.9 points) and the FanDuel set total (225 points) are virtually the same for this contest.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||37||13.9||7.4||0.9||0.5||0.5||0.9|
Cavaliers Key Players
- This season, the Kings have a 47.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.2% higher than the 47.7% of shots the Cavaliers’ opponents have hit.
- Sacramento has a 9-12 record against the spread and a 10-11 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.7% from the field.
- Cleveland has a 12-9 record against the spread and a 13-8 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 47.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 45.2% from the field, 3.9% lower than the 49.1% the Kings’ opponents have shot this season.
- Cleveland has put together an 11-1 record against the spread and a 10-2 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 49.1% from the field.
- Sacramento is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 45.2% from the field.
- The Kings shoot 36% from beyond the arc, 2.9% lower than the 38.9% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- Sacramento has a 6-7 record against the spread and a 7-6 record overall when the team knocks down more than 38.9% of its three-point shots.
- Cleveland is 13-5 against the spread and 12-6 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 36% from deep.
- The Cavaliers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.3%) is five percentage points lower than opponents of the Kings are averaging (39.3%).
- Cleveland is 11-3 ATS and 9-5 overall when the team hits more than 39.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento has a 9-1 ATS record and a 9-1 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 34.3% of its three-point shots.
- The Kings’ 11.9 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.4 more made shots on average than the 9.5 per game the Cavaliers give up.
- Sacramento is 12-5 against the spread and 11-6 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Cleveland is 7-20 ATS and 7-20 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Kings are the 22nd-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Cavaliers allow the 13th-fewest makes from deep.
Kings vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from