The Milwaukee Bucks (27-14) will try to extend a six-game winning streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (19-22) on Monday, March 22, 2021 at Fiserv Forum as 5.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The over/under is 229 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 22, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Pacers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 22
Rodions Kurucs: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Jalen Lecque: Day To Day (Ankle),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Bucks (-5.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (229)|
|Prediction||Bucks 118, Pacers 110|
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Bucks to walk away with the win, but the model spread (7.9) is 2.4 points further in their direction.
DraftKings and the model are extremely close in their point total projections for this game, within 0.2 points of each other.
Bucks Key Players
Pacers Key Players
- The Bucks make 48.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.8 percentage points higher than the Pacers have allowed to their opponents (46.7%).
- Milwaukee is 15-10 against the spread and 19-6 overall when it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- Indiana is 16-10 against the spread and 17-9 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 48.5% from the field.
- The Pacers have shot at a 47.4% rate from the field this season, two percentage points greater than the 45.4% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Indiana is 15-11 against the spread and 17-9 overall when it shoots higher than 45.4% from the field.
- When Milwaukee’s opponents shoot above 47.4% from the field, it is 17-9 against the spread and 23-3 overall.
- The Bucks are making 38.5% of their three-point shots this season, one% higher than the 37.5% the Pacers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Milwaukee is 12-10 against the spread and 17-5 overall when it shoots better than 37.5% from distance.
- Indiana is 12-7 against the spread and 12-7 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 38.5% from deep.
- The Pacers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.5%) is just 0.9 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (37.4%).
- Indiana is 11-7 against the spread and 11-7 overall when shooting over 37.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Milwaukee has a 16-6 ATS record and a 21-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.5% from three-point range.
- The Bucks’ 14.4 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.1 more made shots on average than the 12.3 per game the Pacers allow.
- When Milwaukee makes more threes than its opponents, it is 12-7 against the spread and 17-2 overall. When Indiana is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 7-12 ATS and 9-10 straight up.
- The Pacers make the 19th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Bucks allow the 26th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bucks vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from