Donovan Mitchell leads the Utah Jazz (30-11) into a matchup with the Chicago Bulls (19-22) after putting up 31 points in a 115-112 win over the Raptors. The Bulls are 9-point underdogs in the game on Monday, March 22, 2021, which tips off at 9:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The matchup has an over/under of 231.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 22, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 22
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Garrett Temple: Out (Ankle),
Devon Dotson: Out (Not With Team)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (+9)|
|Total Pick||Under (231.5)|
|Prediction||Jazz 117, Bulls 110|
The model favors the Jazz by 7.6 points, just 1.4 less than the 9-point spread set by DraftKings.
In this game, the model projects a total (227.2 points) slightly lower than the DraftKings over/under (231.5 points).
Jazz Key Players
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||30||11.2||7.7||2.2||0.6||0.8||0.3|
- This season, the Jazz have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.5% lower than the 47.2% of shots the Bulls’ opponents have made.
- In games Utah shoots better than 47.2% from the field, it is 15-3 against the spread and 17-1 overall.
- Chicago is 14-5 against the spread and 14-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46.7% from the field.
- The Bulls have shot at a 48.2% clip from the field this season, 2.9 percentage points above the 45.3% shooting opponents of the Jazz have averaged.
- Chicago has compiled a 20-8 record against the spread and a 16-13 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
- This season, Utah has a 23-4-1 record against the spread and a 27-1 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 48.2% from the field.
- The Jazz are knocking down 39.5% of their three-point shots this season, 5.2% higher than the 34.3% the Bulls allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Utah has put together a 21-8-1 record against the spread and a 24-6 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 34.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Chicago is 18-10 against the spread while putting together a 17-12 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 39.5% from three-point distance.
- The Bulls are making 38% of their shots from deep, which is 2.2 percentage points higher than the 35.8% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Chicago is 16-8 ATS and 12-12 overall when the team hits more than 35.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 22-4-1 ATS record and a 24-3 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 38% of its three-point shots.
- The Jazz’s 16.9 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.8 more made shots on average than the 13.1 per game the Bulls give up.
- Utah is 25-8-1 against the spread and 27-7 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Chicago is 6-5 ATS and 3-8 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Bulls make the 12th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Jazz allow the second-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Jazz vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from