The Atlanta Hawks (22-20) visit the Los Angeles Clippers (27-16) after winning five straight road games. The Clippers are favored by 6.5 points in the contest, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, March 22, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is set at 224.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 21, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 22
Serge Ibaka: Day To Day (Back),
Patrick Beverley: Day To Day (Knee)
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Brandon Goodwin: Day To Day (Illness),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (224)|
|Prediction||Clippers 115, Hawks 109|
The William Hill line for this matchup is within 0.1 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
The William Hill total for this game, 224 points, and the model’s projected total, 223.6 points, are only 0.4 points apart.
Clippers Key Players
Hawks Key Players
- The Clippers are shooting 48.3% from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points higher than the 45.5% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles has a 21-11 record against the spread and a 24-8 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
- Atlanta is 18-8-1 against the spread and 21-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 48.3% from the field.
- The Hawks have shot at a 45.7% rate from the field this season, 1.3 percentage points fewer than the 47% shooting opponents of the Clippers have averaged.
- Atlanta has compiled an 11-5 record against the spread and a 10-6 straight up record in games it shoots over 47% from the field.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 12-5 record against the spread and a 14-3 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 45.7% from the field.
- The Clippers’ 41.3% three-point shooting percentage this season is 6.8 percentage points higher than opponents of the Hawks have shot from deep (34.5%).
- Los Angeles has put together a 20-14 record against the spread and a 23-11 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 34.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta has put up a 20-13-1 against the spread while going 20-14 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 41.3% from downtown.
- The Hawks shoot 36.4% from three-point distance this season. That’s the same that the Clippers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep.
- Atlanta is 14-4-1 ATS and 14-5 overall when the team makes more than 36.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles is 15-8 ATS and 17-6 overall in games it shoots above 36.4% from deep.
- The Clippers hit 14.3 three-pointers per game this season, 1.6 more made shots on average than the 12.7 per game the Hawks allow.
- When Los Angeles makes more threes than its opponents, it is 19-10 against the spread and 22-7 overall. When Atlanta is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 6-13 ATS and 6-13 straight up.
- The Clippers rank sixth in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Hawks allow the fifth-fewest made threes in the league.
Clippers vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from