The No. 1 seed Gonzaga Bulldogs (26-0) are favorites as they attempt to earn a trip to the Sweet 16 in an NCAA Tournament second round West Region bracket matchup against the No. 8 seed Oklahoma Sooners (15-10) on Monday, starting at 2:40 PM ET on CBS.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 22, 2021, 12:10 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Pick ATS: Oklahoma Sooners (+14)
The model favors the Bulldogs by 13.1 points, just 0.9 fewer than the 14-point spread set by DraftKings.
Pick OU: Under (154)
The model projects a total 1.6 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Prediction: Gonzaga 83, Oklahoma 70
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Bulldogs have an average implied point total of 89.5 this season, which is 5.5 points higher than their implied total in Monday’s game (84).
- Gonzaga has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (84) 23 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Sooners (76.5) is 6.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (70).
- Oklahoma has scored more than 70 points 17 times this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Gonzaga and Oklahoma Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 14+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Bulldogs make 55.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 13 percentage points higher than the Sooners have allowed to their opponents (42.1%).
- Gonzaga is 27-0 overall and 12-12-2 against the spread when it shoots higher than 42.1% from the field.
- Oklahoma’s record is 16-9 overall and 13-12 against the spread when its opponents make more than 55.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Sooners’ 44.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.9 percentage points higher than the Bulldogs have given up to their opponents (41.2%).
- Oklahoma has put together a 9-8 record against the spread and a 14-3 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 41.2% from the field.
- Gonzaga is 18-0 overall and 8-9 against the spread in games it allows opponents to shoot over 44.1% from the field.
- The Bulldogs shoot 37.2% from three-point range, 1.6% higher than the 35.6% the Sooners allow to opponents.
- Gonzaga has put together a 6-6 record against the spread and a 12-0 straight-up record in games this season when hitting more than 35.6% of its three-point shots.
- Oklahoma has put up a 9-7 against the spread while going 10-6 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 37.2% from deep.
- The Sooners’ three-point shooting percentage this season (33.9%) is just 1.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bulldogs are averaging (32.5%).
- Oklahoma is 9-7 against the spread and 12-4 overall when shooting over 32.5% as a team from three-point range.
- Gonzaga has a 9-5-1 ATS record and a 16-0 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 33.9% from three-point distance.
- Oklahoma has gone 8-4 against the spread and 7-5 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Gonzaga makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 2-4-1 ATS and 8-0 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from