The No. 5 seed Creighton Bluejays (20-8) are favorites to advance to the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament when they meet the No. 13 seed Ohio Bobcats (16-7) on Monday at 7:10 PM ET on TNT.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 22, 2021, 12:10 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Pick ATS: Creighton Bluejays (-5.5)
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Bluejays winning by a considerably greater margin (8.7 points). Take the Bluejays.
Pick OU: Under (149)
The DraftKings total for this game, 149 points, and the model’s projected total, 148.4 points, are only 0.6 points apart.
Prediction: Creighton 79, Ohio 70
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Bluejays this season is 77.8 points, 0.8 more points than their implied total of 77 points in Monday’s game.
- Creighton will attempt to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (77) for the 13th time this season.
- The Bobcats’ average implied point total on the season (77.7 points) is 5.7 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (72 points).
- This season, Ohio has scored more than this game’s implied total of 72 points 20 times.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Creighton and Ohio Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Bluejays make 47.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.5 percentage points higher than the Bobcats have allowed to their opponents (44%).
- Creighton is 10-6 against the spread and 15-4 overall in games when it shoots higher than 44% from the field.
- Ohio is 12-2 against the spread and 16-1 overall when its opponents shoot better than 47.5% from the field.
- The Bobcats are shooting 48.7% from the field, 8.2% higher than the 40.5% the Bluejays’ opponents have shot this season.
- Ohio is 14-5 against the spread and 17-5 overall when it shoots better than 40.5% from the field.
- When Creighton’s opponents shoot greater than 48.7% from the field, it is 11-12 against the spread and 20-5 overall.
- The Bluejays are knocking down 36.3% of their three-point shots this season, 2.8% higher than the 33.5% the Bobcats allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Creighton is 8-5 against the spread and 12-3 overall when it shoots better than 33.5% from distance.
- Ohio has put up a 12-3 against the spread while going 13-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 36.3% from deep.
- The Bobcats are hitting 35.9% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is 4.2 percentage points higher than the 31.7% the Bluejays’ are averaging on the season.
- Ohio is 10-5 ATS and 11-5 overall when the team hits more than 31.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Creighton has a 7-11 ATS record and a 16-4 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.9% from three-point distance.
- The Bluejays’ 9.6 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.2 more made shots on average than the 8.4 per game the Bobcats give up.
- Creighton is 9-6 against the spread and 15-3 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Ohio is 5-4 ATS and 8-3 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from