Andrew Wiggins leads the Golden State Warriors (22-20) against the Memphis Grizzlies (18-20) after scoring 40 points in a 116-103 win over the Grizzlies. The Grizzlies are 6-point favorites in the game on Saturday, March 20, 2021, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The matchup has a point total of 222.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 20, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 20
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee)
James Wiseman: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg),
Stephen Curry: Out (Tailbone),
Eric Paschall: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Warriors (+6)|
|Total Pick||Over (222.5)|
|Prediction||Grizzlies 114, Warriors 110|
The model favors the Grizzlies by 3.3 points, just 2.7 fewer than the 6-point spread set by DraftKings.
The model projects a total 1.6 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Grizzlies Key Players
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||40||15.0||5.8||1.3||1.2||0.8||1.6|
- The Grizzlies are shooting 46.3% from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points higher than the 44.7% the Warriors allow to opponents.
- In games Memphis shoots higher than 44.7% from the field, it is 16-6 against the spread and 15-7 overall.
- Golden State is 18-10 against the spread and 18-10 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 46.3% from the field.
- The Warriors’ 46.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Grizzlies have given up to their opponents.
- Golden State is 15-2 against the spread and 14-3 overall when it shoots better than 47.1% from the field.
- This season, Memphis has a 15-4-1 record against the spread and a 13-7 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 46.4% from the field.
- The Grizzlies’ 34.9% three-point shooting percentage this season is two percentage points lower than opponents of the Warriors have shot from beyond the arc (36.9%).
- Memphis is 11-3 against the spread and 9-5 overall when it shoots better than 36.9% from distance.
- Golden State has put up a 13-5 against the spread while going 13-5 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 34.9% from downtown.
- The Warriors’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.7%) is just 0.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Grizzlies are averaging (37.2%).
- Golden State has a 14-5 ATS record and is 15-4 straight-up when the team hits more than 37.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Memphis has a 14-5-1 ATS record and a 12-8 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 36.7% of its three-point shots.
- The Grizzlies’ 10.5 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.4 fewer made shots on average than the 13.9 per game the Warriors give up.
- Golden State has gone 16-8 against the spread and 18-6 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Memphis makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 10-14 ATS and 9-15 straight up.
- The Grizzlies are the 29th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Warriors give up the 19th-fewest makes from deep.
Grizzlies vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from