The Baylor Bears (22-2) are favored (by ) to extend an 11-game home win streak when they host the Wisconsin Badgers (17-12) on Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 2:40 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 20, 2021, 2:10 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Pick ATS: Baylor Bears (-6.5)
The DraftKings line for this game has the Bears favored by 6.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (8.6 points).
Pick OU: Over (137)
The model projects a total 5.2 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Prediction: Baylor 75, Wisconsin 67
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Bears have an average implied point total of 80.2 this season, which is 8.2 points higher than their implied total in Sunday’s game (72).
- Baylor has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (72) 22 times.
- The 69.5-point average implied total on the season for the Badgers is 4.5 more points than the team’s 65-point implied total in this matchup.
- Wisconsin is looking to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (65) for the 20th time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Baylor and Wisconsin Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Bears have a 49% shooting percentage from the field, which is 6.9% higher than the 42.1% of shots the Badgers’ opponents have hit.
- Baylor is 13-6-1 against the spread and 21-0 overall in games when it collectively shoots higher than 42.1% from the field.
- Wisconsin is 18-5 overall and 12-10 against the spread when allowing its opponents to shoot better than 49% from the field.
- The Badgers’ 42.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.8 percentage points lower than the Bears have given up to their opponents (43%).
- This season, Wisconsin has a 10-3 record overall and a 9-4 record against the spread in games the team collectively shoots above 43% from the field.
- When Baylor’s opponents hit better than 42.2% from the field, it is 8-3 against the spread and 11-0 overall.
- The Bears are knocking down 41.3% of their three-point shots this season, 8.2% higher than the 33.1% the Badgers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Baylor has a 13-5-1 record against the spread and a 20-0 record overall when the team knocks down more than 33.1% of its shots from three-point distance.
- Wisconsin has a 12-12 record against the spread while going 16-9 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 41.3% from downtown.
- The Badgers three-point shooting percentage this season (36.4%) is three percentage points higher than opponents of the Bears are averaging (33.4%).
- Wisconsin is 11-6 against the spread and 13-4 overall when it shoots over 33.4% as a team from deep.
- Baylor has an 8-4 ATS record and a 12-1 straight-up record in games this season when it knocks down more than 36.4% of its three-point shots.
- The Bears hit 10.4 three-pointers per game this season, 1.7 more made shots on average than the 8.7 per game the Badgers allow.
- When Baylor makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 11-6 against the spread and 17-1 overall. When Wisconsin is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 1-3 ATS and 1-3 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from