The Arkansas Razorbacks (22-6) are on the spread as they attempt to extend an eight-game home winning streak when they host the Texas Tech Red Raiders (17-10) on Sunday, March 21, 2021 at Hinkle Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 6:10 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 20, 2021, 2:10 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Pick ATS: Arkansas Razorbacks (+1)
The model line is much more favorable to the Razorbacks compared to the DraftKings line, a 5.7 point difference, and has them favored to win Sunday’s game outright. Put your money on the Razorbacks.
Pick OU: Over (141)
In this matchup, the model projects a total (144.4 points) a little higher than the DraftKings over/under (141 points).
Prediction: Arkansas 75, Texas Tech 70
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Red Raiders have an average implied point total of 73 this season, which is two points higher than their implied total in Sunday’s game (71).
- Texas Tech will attempt to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (71) for the 16th time this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Razorbacks (80.6) is 10.6 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (70).
- Arkansas has scored more than 70 points in 25 games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Texas Tech and Arkansas Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Red Raiders make 44.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.8 percentage points higher than the Razorbacks have allowed to their opponents (41.5%).
- In games when Texas Tech shoots higher than 41.5% from the field, it is 10-9 against the spread and 15-5 overall.
- Arkansas has gone 14-4 against the spread and 18-1 overall in games it allows its opponents to shoot higher than 44.3% from the field.
- The Razorbacks’ 45.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.4 percentage points higher than the Red Raiders have given up to their opponents (41.1%).
- This season, Arkansas has compiled an 18-5 record against the spread and a 21-3 record overall in games the team shoots over 41.1% collectively from the field.
- Texas Tech is 17-6 overall and 10-12 against the spread in games it allows opponents to shoot above 45.5% from the field.
- The Red Raiders are making 34.9% of their three-point shots this season, 1.8% higher than the 33.1% the Razorbacks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Texas Tech has an 8-8 record against the spread and an 11-6 record overall when the team hits more than 33.1% of its shots from three-point range.
- Arkansas has put up a 15-3 against the spread while going 17-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 34.9% from deep.
- The Razorbacks shoot 33.7% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 1.1 percentage points lower than the Red Raiders have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (34.8%).
- Arkansas is 10-1 straight-up and has a 10-1 ATS record when the team makes more than 34.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Texas Tech has an 8-8 ATS record and a 13-4 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 33.7% of its three-point attempts.
- The Red Raiders’ 6.2 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.6 fewer made shots on average than the 7.8 per game the Razorbacks give up.
- When Arkansas makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 10-2 against the spread and 10-3 overall. When Texas Tech is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 4-12 ATS and 9-7 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from