Kevin Obanor leads the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (16-10) into a matchup against the Florida Gators (14-9) after putting up 30 points in a 75-72 win over Ohio State. The Gators are favorites in the matchup on Sunday, March 21, 2021, which tips at 7:45 PM ET on truTV. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 20, 2021, 2:10 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Pick ATS: Florida Gators (-8)
The model projects the Gators to win, just as DraftKings does, but the model favors them by a small margin more (9.8 to 8).
Pick OU: Over (148)
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 2.2 points lower than the model projection.
Prediction: Florida 80, Oral Roberts 70
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Gators this season is 74.6 points, 3.4 fewer points than their implied total of 78 points in Sunday’s game.
- Florida is trying to outscore its implied point total for this matchup (78) for the seventh time this season.
- The Golden Eagles’ average implied point total on the season (80.6 points) is 10.6 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (70 points).
- Oral Roberts is aiming to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (70) for the 23rd time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Florida and Oral Roberts Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Gators make 46.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.5 percentage points higher than the Golden Eagles have allowed to their opponents (43.2%).
- Florida is 14-1 overall and 9-4 against the spread when it shoots better than 43.2% from the field.
- Oral Roberts is 13-6 overall and 11-5 against the spread when allowing its opponents to shoot higher than 46.7% from the field.
- The Golden Eagles are shooting 45% from the field, 2.9% higher than the 42.1% the Gators’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Oral Roberts has put up an 11-5 record against the spread and a 14-4 record overall in games the team shoots higher than 42.1% collectively from the field.
- This season, Florida has a 14-2 straight up record and a 9-5 record against the spread when it allows opponents to shoot above 45% from the field.
- The Gators shoot 35.8% from three-point range, 1.4% higher than the 34.4% the Golden Eagles allow to opponents.
- Florida has assembled an 8-6 record against the spread and a 10-5 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 34.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Oral Roberts is 8-2 against the spread while putting together a 9-3 straight-up record when its opponents make more than 35.8% of their shots from beyond the arc.
- The Golden Eagles shoot 38.8% from three-point distance this season. That’s 8.3 percentage points higher than the Gators have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (30.5%).
- Oral Roberts is 12-7 against the spread and 15-6 overall when shooting above 30.5% as a team from three-point range.
- Florida has an 8-8 ATS record and a 12-5 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 38.8% from three-point distance.
- The Gators’ 6.8 made three-pointers per game this season is 4.5 fewer made shots on average than the 11.3 per game the Golden Eagles give up.
- When Oral Roberts makes more threes than its opponents, it is 14-3 against the spread and 14-6 overall. When Florida is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 3-2 ATS and 6-1 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from