The Oregon State Beavers (17-12) are underdogs as they attempt to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the No. 11 Oklahoma State Cowboys (20-8) at 9:40 PM ET on Sunday, March 21, 2021 at Hinkle Fieldhouse. The contest airs on TBS. The over/under is in the matchup.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 20, 2021, 2:10 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Pick ATS: Oklahoma State Cowboys (-6)
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Cowboys winning by a considerably larger margin (9.2 points). Take the Cowboys.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (143.6 points) a little higher than the DraftKings over/under (142 points).
Prediction: Oklahoma State 76, Oregon State 67
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Examining the Over/Under
- The Cowboys’ average implied point total this season is 1.9 more points than their implied total in Sunday’s game (75.9 implied points on average compared to 74 implied points in this game).
- Oklahoma State has scored more than its implied point total in this matchup (74) 20 times this season.
- The Beavers’ average implied point total on the season (72.3 points) is 4.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (68 points).
- This season, Oregon State has scored more than this game’s implied total of 68 points 19 times.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Oklahoma State and Oregon State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Cowboys have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.1% higher than the 43.5% of shots the Beavers’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games when Oklahoma State shoots better than 43.5% from the field, it is 16-5 overall and 15-6 against the spread.
- Oregon State’s record is 14-4-1 against the spread and 13-7 overall when it allows its opponents to make more than 46.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Beavers have shot at a 43.6% rate from the field this season, 2.4 percentage points higher than the 41.2% shooting opponents of the Cowboys have averaged.
- Oregon State has put together a 16-3 straight up record and a 16-1-1 record against the spread in games it shoots above 41.2% from the field.
- When opponents of Oklahoma State shoot over 43.6% from the field, it is 14-6-1 against the spread and 18-3 overall.
- The Cowboys’ 33.5% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.3 percentage points higher than opponents of the Beavers have shot from deep (30.2%).
- Oklahoma State has a 13-5 record against the spread and a 14-4 record overall when the team knocks down more than 30.2% of its shots from three-point range.
- Oregon State has put up a 15-3-1 against the spread while going 15-5 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 33.5% from downtown.
- The Beavers three-point shooting percentage this season (35.7%) is 3.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Cowboys are averaging (32%).
- Oregon State has a 13-5-1 ATS record and is 14-6 straight-up in games when the team hits more than 32% of its three-point attempts.
- Oklahoma State has a 13-4-1 ATS record and a 15-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.7% from three-point range.
- Oregon State has gone 12-3 against the spread and 11-5 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Oklahoma State hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 10-6 ATS and 10-6 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from