The Philadelphia 76ers (28-13) face the Sacramento Kings (17-24) as 7-point favorites on Saturday, March 20, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-PH. The matchup has an over/under of 235.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 20, 2021, 3:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 20
Seth Curry: Day To Day (Ankle),
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee)
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Out (Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||76ers (-7)|
|Total Pick||Under (235.5)|
|Prediction||76ers 121, Kings 109|
The William Hill line for this game has the 76ers favored by seven, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (11.7 points). Put your money on the 76ers.
In this game, the model projects a total (230.1 points) a little lower than the William Hill over/under (235.5 points).
76ers Key Players
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||37||13.9||7.4||0.9||0.5||0.5||0.9|
- The 76ers make 47.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is one percentage point lower than the Kings have allowed to their opponents (48.9%).
- Philadelphia is 10-4-1 against the spread and 13-2 overall when it shoots better than 48.9% from the field.
- Sacramento’s record is 12-4 against the spread and 10-6 overall when its opponents make more than 47.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings’ 48% shooting percentage from the field this season is three percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed to their opponents (45%).
- This season, Sacramento has a 14-16 record against the spread and a 13-17 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45% from the field.
- Philadelphia is 18-10-2 against the spread and 23-7 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 48% from the field.
- The 76ers’ 36.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.4 percentage points lower than opponents of the Kings have shot from deep (39.2%).
- Philadelphia has collected an 11-3-1 record against the spread and a 14-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 39.2% of its three-point shots.
- Sacramento has put up a 12-5 against the spread while going 11-6 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 36.8% from downtown.
- The Kings are making 36% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is 0.1 percentage points fewer than the 36.1% the 76ers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Sacramento is 8-12 against the spread and 8-12 overall when shooting above 36.1% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia has a 14-4-1 ATS record and a 16-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36% from three-point range.
- The 76ers’ 10.8 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.1 fewer made shots on average than the 11.9 per game the Kings give up.
- Sacramento has gone 12-5 against the spread and 11-6 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Philadelphia makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 11-11-2 ATS and 14-10 straight up.
- The 76ers are the 26th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Kings allow the 22nd-fewest makes from deep.
76ers vs Kings Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from