The Boston Celtics (20-19) host the Sacramento Kings (16-24) in a matchup of Atlantic Division teams at TD Garden, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, March 19, 2021. The Kings are 7-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total for the matchup is set at 235.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 19, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Celtics vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 19
Romeo Langford: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Tristan Thompson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (-7)|
|Total Pick||Under (235)|
|Prediction||Celtics 119, Kings 110|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Celtics favored by seven, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (8.8 points).
The model projects a total 5.7 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Celtics Key Players
Celtics Player Props
- Jayson Tatum’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 25.5, 0.2 points greater than his season average of 25.3.
- Marcus Smart’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 22.5, 1.7 higher than his season average of 20.8.
- Smart’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||37||13.9||7.4||0.9||0.5||0.5||0.9|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s assists prop over/under for the contest is posted at 7.5 assists, 0.1 less than his season average of 7.6.
- Richaun Holmes’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 9.5 rebounds, 0.9 rebounds greater than his season average of 8.6.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 0.6 shots greater than his season average of 3.9.
- Holmes’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Celtics make 47% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.1 percentage points lower than the Kings have allowed to their opponents (49.1%).
- Boston is 8-3 against the spread and 10-1 overall when it shoots better than 49.1% from the field.
- Sacramento’s record is 10-2 against the spread and 9-3 overall when its opponents make more than 47% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings have shot at a 48% clip from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points above the 46.9% shooting opponents of the Celtics have averaged.
- Sacramento has put together an 11-14 record against the spread and a 10-15 straight up record in games it shoots above 46.9% from the field.
- When Boston’s opponents shoot above 48% from the field, it is 13-12 against the spread and 14-11 overall.
- The Celtics’ 37.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is two percentage points lower than opponents of the Kings have shot from deep (39.2%).
- Boston is 13-4 against the spread and 15-2 overall when it shoots better than 39.2% from distance.
- Sacramento is 13-5 against the spread while putting together a 12-6 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 37.2% from three-point range.
- The Kings’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.9%) is 0.7 percentage points lower than opponents of the Celtics are averaging (36.6%).
- Sacramento is 7-9 against the spread and 7-9 overall when shooting above 36.6% as a team from three-point range.
- Boston has a 10-10 ATS record and a 10-10 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.9% from three-point range.
- The Celtics hit 12.4 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.5 more makes per game than the Kings give up 11.9.
- Boston is 11-7 against the spread and 12-6 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Sacramento is 4-16 ATS and 2-18 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Celtics make the 19th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Kings give up the 21st-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Celtics vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from