The Utah Jazz (29-11) visit the Toronto Raptors (17-23) as 5-point favorites after Donovan Mitchell went off for 42 points in the Jazz’s 131-122 loss to the Wizards. The matchup airs on SportsNet RM at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, March 19, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 229.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 19, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Raptors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 19
Mike Conley: Out (Rest),
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-5)|
|Total Pick||Under (229.5)|
|Prediction||Jazz 116, Raptors 109|
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Jazz to walk away with the win, but the model spread (7.0) is 2.0 points further in their direction.
The model predicts a total 4.8 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Jazz Key Players
Jazz Player Props
- Mitchell’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 35.5, 0.4 greater than his season average of 35.1.
- Rudy Gobert’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 0.4 greater than his season average of 29.1.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Gobert’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 blocks lower than his season average of 2.9.
Raptors Key Players
Raptors Player Props
- Fred VanVleet’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 15.5, 4.4 points lower than his season average of 19.9.
- Pascal Siakam’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 7.4 lower than his season average of 31.9.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 3.3.
- VanVleet’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
- The Jazz are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points higher than the 45.9% the Raptors allow to opponents.
- Utah is 20-3-1 against the spread and 23-1 overall when it shoots higher than 45.9% from the field.
- Toronto has a 14-9 record against the spread and a 13-10 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 46.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Raptors’ 44.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Jazz have given up to their opponents.
- Toronto is 13-6 against the spread and 12-7 overall when it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
- When Utah’s opponents shoot greater than 44.8% from the field, it is 15-2-1 against the spread and 17-1 overall.
- The Jazz’s 39.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Raptors have shot from beyond the arc (37.6%).
- Utah has an 18-3-1 record against the spread and a 19-3 record overall when the team connects on more than 37.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Toronto has put up a 15-5 against the spread while going 13-7 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 39.7% from deep.
- The Raptors are making 37.8% of their shots from three-point distance, which is just 2.4 percentage points greater than the 35.4% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Toronto is 14-9 ATS and 13-10 overall when the team makes more than 35.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah is 22-4-1 ATS and 24-3 overall in games it shoots over 37.8% from deep.
- The Jazz’s 17 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.7 more made shots on average than the 15.3 per game the Raptors allow.
- When Utah makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 25-8-1 against the spread and 27-7 overall. When Toronto is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 2-11 ATS and 2-11 straight up.
- The Raptors are the third-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Jazz give up the fewest makes from deep.
Jazz vs Raptors Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from