The Denver Nuggets (24-16) host the Chicago Bulls (18-21) in a matchup of Northwest Division teams at Ball Arena, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, March 19, 2021. The Bulls are 7-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is set at 228.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 19, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 19
Gary Harris: Day To Day (Adductor),
Monte Morris: Out (Quad)
Garrett Temple: Day To Day (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Nuggets (-7)|
|Total Pick||Under (228.5)|
|Prediction||Nuggets 118, Bulls 108|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Nuggets favored by seven, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (10.0 points). Put your money on the Nuggets.
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 1.5 points highter than the model projection.
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||30||15.7||7.4||0.8||0.8||1.0||2.4|
Nuggets Player Props
- Nikola Jokic’s assists prop over/under for the game is set at 7.5 assists, 1.1 assists less than his season average of 8.6.
- Michael Porter Jr.’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 1.0.
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||28||11.6||8.0||2.2||0.6||0.8||0.3|
Bulls Player Props
- Zach LaVine’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 0.9 points less than his season average of 28.4.
- Wendell Carter Jr.’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 17.5, 4.3 lower than his season average of 21.8.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Thaddeus Young’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- The Nuggets make 48.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.4 percentage points higher than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (47.3%).
- In games Denver shoots higher than 47.3% from the field, it is 13-8 against the spread and 15-6 overall.
- Chicago is 13-7 against the spread and 13-8 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.7% from the field.
- The Bulls have shot at a 48.1% clip from the field this season, 1.3 percentage points above the 46.8% shooting opponents of the Nuggets have averaged.
- Chicago has compiled a 15-7 record against the spread and a 12-11 straight up record in games it shoots over 46.8% from the field.
- This season, Denver has a 16-8 record against the spread and a 21-3 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 48.1% from the field.
- The Nuggets’ 38.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is 4.3 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bulls have shot from deep (34.5%).
- Denver has collected a 15-14 record against the spread and an 18-11 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 34.5% of its three-point shots.
- Chicago is 17-10 against the spread while putting together a 16-12 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 38.8% from beyond the arc.
- The Bulls are making 37.5% of their shots from three-point range, which is 1.6 percentage points higher than the 35.9% the Nuggets’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Chicago is 14-8 ATS and 11-11 overall when the team makes more than 35.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Denver has a 13-10 ATS record and a 17-6 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.5% from three-point distance.
- The Nuggets’ 13.5 made three-pointers per game this season are only 0.5 more made shots on average than the 13 per game the Bulls allow.
- When Denver makes more threes than its opponents, it is 9-6 against the spread and 10-5 overall. When Chicago is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 6-5 ATS and 3-8 straight up.
- The Bulls make the 13th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Nuggets allow the 20th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Nuggets vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from