The Ottawa Senators and Montreal Canadiens — the former coming off a victory, the latter a defeat — will play on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET, at Bell Centre in Montréal. The Canadiens are heavy underdogs despite being at home, at +160, and the Senators are -194.
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of January 31, 2023 at 5:30 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Senators Vs Canadiens Betting Odds
- Moneyline: OTT: (-194) | MON: (+160)
- Puck line: OTT: -1.5 (130) | MON: +1.5 (-157)
- Total: 6.5 — Over: (-103) | Under: (-119)
Injury Report as of January 31
Senators: Cam Talbot: Out (Lower Body), Josh Norris: Out (Shoulder), Mark Kastelic: Out (Undisclosed), Artem Zub: Out (Lower Body)
Canadiens: Carey Price: Out (Knee), Brendan Gallagher: Out (Lower Body), Paul Byron: Out (Hip), Sean Monahan: Out (Foot), Joel Edmundson: Questionable (Lower Body), Jonathan Drouin: Out (Upper Body), Joel Armia: Out (Upper Body), Jake Evans: Out (Lower Body), Kaiden Guhle: Out (Lower Body), Emil Heineman: Out (Thumb), Cole Caufield: Out (Shoulder), Juraj Slafkovsky: Out (Lower Body)
|Total Pick||Under (6.5)|
|Spread Pick||Canadiens (+1.5)|
Ready to put your picks to the test? Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook and bet on this matchup today!
Senators Vs Canadiens Team Stats
|Senators Avg. (Rank)||Canadiens Avg. (Rank)|
|2.96 (24th)||Goals Scored||2.54 (29th)|
|3.16 (18th)||Goals Allowed||3.68 (28th)|
|33.7 (5th)||Shots||27.7 (30th)|
|31.8 (20th)||Shots Allowed||34.1 (28th)|
Senators Key Players
How to Bet on Senators vs Canadiens
Canadiens Key Players
- The Senators have compiled a 16-10 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Senators have an implied win probability of 66.0%.
- This season the Canadiens have been an underdog 46 times, and won 18, or 39.1%, of those games.
- The moneyline set for this contest implies a 38.5% chance of victory for the Canadiens.
- In 18 games this season, Ottawa and its opponent have combined for more than 6.5 goals.
- Montreal’s games this season have had more than 6.5 goals 20 of 50 times.
Looking to build a lineup of players from the Senators and Canadiens to try to win cash prizes? Sign up for DraftKings Daily Fantasy Sports and get an exclusive bonus using our link.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.