A game after he put up 26 points in a 72-70 loss to Colorado, Evan Mobley leads the No. 23 USC Trojans (22-7) at home against the Drake Bulldogs (25-4) as favorites. The matchup, which starts at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, March 20, 2021, airs on TNT. The matchup has an over/under of 1.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 19, 2021, 12:10 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Trojans’ average implied point total this season is 1.1 more points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (73.1 implied points on average compared to 72 implied points in this game).
- USC has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (72) 18 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Bulldogs (73.9) is 7.9 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (66).
- This season, Drake has scored more than this game’s implied total of 66 points 24 times.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
USC and Drake Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Trojans have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 4.8% higher than the 42% of shots the Bulldogs’ opponents have made.
- In games when USC shoots higher than 42% from the field, it is 18-1 overall and 14-4-1 against the spread.
- Drake’s record is 17-5 against the spread and 23-2 overall when it allows its opponents to hit more than 46.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulldogs have shot at a 49.1% clip from the field this season, 9.7 percentage points greater than the 39.4% shooting opponents of the Trojans have averaged.
- Drake is 23-3 overall and 18-5 against the spread when it shoots better than 39.4% from the field.
- This season, USC has a 20-7 straight up record and a 15-10-1 record against the spread when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 49.1% from the field.
- The Trojans are hitting 34.8% of their three-point shots this season, 3.5% higher than the 31.3% the Bulldogs allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- USC has a 13-5-1 record against the spread and a 16-3 record overall when the team makes more than 31.3% of its shots from three-point range.
- Drake is 15-3 against the spread while putting up a 17-2 straight-up record when its opponents make more than 34.8% of their shots from three-point distance.
- The Bulldogs three-point shooting percentage this season (37%) is 2.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Trojans are averaging (34.3%).
- Drake is 18-1 straight-up and has a 14-3 ATS record when the team makes more than 34.3% of its three-point attempts.
- USC has an 11-4 ATS record and a 14-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37% from three-point distance.
- The Bulldogs are 14-1 against the spread and 17-0 overall when they make more threes than their opponents, while the Trojans are 5-7-1 ATS and 9-5 straight up in games when they are out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from