The Norfolk State Spartans (16-7) will look to build on a seven-game win streak when they visit the No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (26-0) at 9:20 PM ET on Saturday, March 20, 2021 as underdogs. The Bulldogs have won 26 games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 19, 2021, 12:10 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Bulldogs have an average implied point total of 89.4 this season, which is 4.6 points lower than their implied total in Saturday’s game (94).
- Gonzaga has surpassed its implied point total for this matchup (94) 12 times this season.
- The Spartans’ average implied point total on the season (75.1 points) is 15.1 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (60 points).
- Norfolk State will aim to surpass its implied point total for this matchup (60) for the 21st time this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Gonzaga and Norfolk State Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 34+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- This season, the Bulldogs have a 55.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 15.5% higher than the 39.6% of shots the Spartans’ opponents have hit.
- Gonzaga has a 26-0 straight-up record and an 11-12-2 record against the spread in games it shoots higher than 39.6% from the field.
- Norfolk State is 13-7-1 against the spread and 17-7 overall when its opponents shoot better than 55.1% from the field.
- The Spartans’ 43.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.6 percentage points higher than the Bulldogs have given up to their opponents (41.6%).
- Norfolk State is 12-1 against the spread and 14-2 overall when it shoots higher than 41.6% from the field.
- Gonzaga is 6-8 against the spread and 15-0 straight up in games when allowing opponents to shoot greater than 43.2% from the field.
- The Bulldogs shoot 36.4% from deep, 5.7% higher than the 30.7% the Spartans allow to opponents.
- Gonzaga is 10-6-2 against the spread and 18-0 overall when it shoots better than 30.7% from deep.
- Norfolk State has gone 14-5 overall and has a 10-5-1 record against the spread in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 36.4% from downtown.
- The Spartans three-point shooting percentage this season (37%) is 4.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bulldogs are averaging (32.4%).
- Norfolk State has an 11-1-1 ATS record and is 13-2 straight-up in games when the team hits better than 32.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Gonzaga has an 18-0 straight-up record and a 9-7-1 ATS record when it has shot better than 37% from three-point distance.
- Norfolk State is 9-1-1 against the spread and 11-2 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Gonzaga is 2-4-1 ATS and 8-0 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from