Victor Oladipo leads the Houston Rockets (11-27) against the Golden State Warriors (20-20) after scoring 34 points in an 119-107 loss to the Hawks. The Warriors are 12.5-point favorites in the matchup on Wednesday, March 17, 2021, which tips off at 8:00 PM ET on SportsNet SW. The matchup has a point total of 228.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 17, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Warriors vs Rockets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 17
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
P.J. Tucker: Out (Not with team),
David Nwaba: Day To Day (Wrist),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
John Wall: Day To Day (Knee),
Eric Gordon: Out (Groin),
Christian Wood: Day To Day (Ankle),
Danuel House Jr.: Day To Day (Knee),
Rodions Kurucs: Day To Day (Oblique),
Ben McLemore: Day To Day (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Rockets (+12.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (228.5)|
|Prediction||Warriors 114, Rockets 110|
The Warriors are favored by both DraftKings and the model, but the model has them winning by significantly less (12.5 to 4.0 points). Take the Rockets and the points.
In this game, the model projects a total (224.1 points) slightly lower than the DraftKings over/under (228.5 points).
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||38||15.1||5.9||1.3||1.2||0.8||1.6|
Warriors Player Props
- Draymond Green’s rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 7.5 rebounds, 1.4 rebounds higher than his season average of 6.1.
- Stephen Curry’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 41.5, 0.7 greater than his season average of 40.8.
- Green’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Rockets Key Players
Rockets Player Props
- Christian Wood’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 4.0 less than his season average of 33.5.
- Oladipo’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- This season, the Warriors have a 46.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.6% lower than the 47% of shots the Rockets’ opponents have hit.
- Golden State has a 15-2 record against the spread and a 14-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47% from the field.
- Houston is 10-6 against the spread and 10-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46.4% from the field.
- The Rockets are shooting 43.4% from the field, 1.4% lower than the 44.8% the Warriors’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Houston has a 9-6 record against the spread and an 8-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 44.8% from the field.
- Golden State is 12-3 against the spread and 13-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 43.4% from the field.
- The Warriors shoot 36.7% from three-point range, 0.8% lower than the 37.5% the Rockets allow to opponents.
- Golden State has a 14-5 record against the spread and a 15-4 record overall when the team knocks down more than 37.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Houston is 7-9-1 against the spread and 8-9 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 36.7% from deep.
- The Rockets are hitting 32.7% of their shots from deep, which is 4.5 percentage points fewer than the 37.2% the Warriors’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Houston is 6-5 ATS and 6-5 overall when the team makes more than 37.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Golden State has a 7-4 ATS record and a 7-4 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 32.7% of its three-point attempts.
- The Warriors’ 13.8 made three-pointers per game this season are only 0.4 more made shots on average than the 13.4 per game the Rockets allow.
- When Golden State makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 14-8 against the spread and 16-6 overall. When Houston is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 3-13 ATS and 2-14 straight up.
- The Rockets make the 10th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Warriors give up the 21st-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Warriors vs Rockets Stat Rankings
|Warriors Rank||Warriors AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from