Zach LaVine leads the Chicago Bulls (18-20) into a matchup with the San Antonio Spurs (20-16) after putting up 40 points in a 123-102 win over the Thunder. The Bulls are 1.5-point favorites in the game on Wednesday, March 17, 2021, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The point total is set at 223 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 17, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bulls vs Spurs Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 17
Garrett Temple: Day To Day (Ankle)
DeMar DeRozan: Out (Personal),
Keita Bates-Diop: Out (Hamstring),
LaMarcus Aldridge: Out (Not With Team)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (-1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (223)|
|Prediction||Bulls 113, Spurs 111|
The model line and the DraftKings line are within 0.3 points of each other.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (224.6 points) slightly higher than the DraftKings over/under (223 points).
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||27||11.7||8.0||2.2||0.6||0.9||0.3|
Bulls Player Props
- LaVine’s points prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 0.9 points less than his season average of 28.4.
- Wendell Carter Jr.’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 6.5 rebounds, 1.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.0.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 3.6.
- Thaddeus Young’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Spurs Key Players
Spurs Player Props
- Jakob Poeltl’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 21.5, 5.5 greater than his season average of 16.0.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Poeltl’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 blocks higher than his season average of 1.6.
- The Bulls make 48.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.5 percentage points higher than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (46.7%).
- Chicago has a 16-7 record against the spread and a 13-11 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.7% from the field.
- San Antonio is 16-6 against the spread and 15-7 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.2% from the field.
- The Spurs’ 45.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Bulls have allowed to their opponents.
- This season, San Antonio has a 10-0 record against the spread and a 10-0 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 47.4% from the field.
- Chicago is 12-3 against the spread and 12-4 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 45.8% from the field.
- The Bulls shoot 37.6% from beyond the arc, 0.3% lower than the 37.9% the Spurs allow to opponents.
- Chicago has a 14-7 record against the spread and an 11-10 record overall when the team knocks down more than 37.9% of its three-point shots.
- San Antonio is 16-4 against the spread while putting up a 15-5 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 37.6% from three-point distance.
- The Spurs shoot 36.4% from beyond the arc this season. That’s only 1.7 percentage points higher than the Bulls have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (34.7%).
- San Antonio is 13-7-1 ATS and 13-8 overall when the team makes more than 34.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Chicago has a 14-8 ATS record and a 15-8 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.4% from three-point range.
- The Bulls’ 13.1 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.2 more made shots on average than the 10.9 per game the Spurs give up.
- Chicago is 12-10 against the spread and 12-10 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while San Antonio is 8-15-1 ATS and 9-15 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Bulls are the 13th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Spurs give up the 17th-fewest makes from deep.
Bulls vs Spurs Stat Rankings
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from