The Philadelphia 76ers (28-12) will look to build on a six-game win streak when they host the Milwaukee Bucks (25-14) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 17, 2021 as 6.5-point underdogs. The Bucks have won four games in a row. The point total is set at 237 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of March 17, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs 76ers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 17
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||76ers (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (237)|
|Prediction||76ers 116, Bucks 114|
While FanDuel has the Bucks winning by 6.5, the model has the 76ers taking home the victory, with a considerable margin between the two spreads (8.8 points). Take the 76ers.
The model predicts a total (229.3 points) much lower than the one set by FanDuel for this game (237 points). Take the under.
Bucks Key Players
76ers Key Players
- The Bucks make 48.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.6 percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed to their opponents (45.1%).
- Milwaukee is 15-11 against the spread and 18-8 overall when it shoots higher than 45.1% from the field.
- Philadelphia is 18-11-1 against the spread and 24-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 48.7% from the field.
- The 76ers have shot at a 48.1% clip from the field this season, 2.5 percentage points higher than the 45.6% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Philadelphia has compiled a 17-10-1 record against the spread and a 23-5 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
- This season, Milwaukee has a 17-10 record against the spread and a 22-5 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 48.1% from the field.
- The Bucks are knocking down 39% of their three-point shots this season, 2.5% higher than the 36.5% the 76ers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Milwaukee has a 13-11 record against the spread and an 18-6 record overall when the team connects on more than 36.5% of its three-point shots.
- Philadelphia is 19-6-1 against the spread and 22-4 overall when its opponents shoot better than 39% from deep.
- The 76ers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.9%) is just 0.6 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (37.5%).
- Philadelphia has an 11-3-1 ATS record and is 14-1 straight-up when the team hits more than 37.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 16-6 ATS record and a 19-3 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 36.9% of its three-point shots.
- The Bucks hit 14.6 three-pointers per game this season, 3.9 more makes per game than the 76ers allow (10.7).
- Milwaukee has gone 12-6 against the spread and 16-2 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Philadelphia makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 11-12-1 ATS and 14-10 straight up.
- The Bucks are the fifth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the 76ers allow the 11th-fewest makes from deep.
Bucks vs 76ers Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||76ers AVG||76ers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from