The Washington Wizards (14-24) host the Sacramento Kings (15-24) as 3-point favorites after Bradley Beal put up 37 points in the Wizards’ 133-122 loss to the Bucks. The matchup airs on NBCS-DC at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 17, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 245.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 17, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Wizards vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 17
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Robert Woodard II: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Hassan Whiteside: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Marvin Bagley III: Day To Day (Hand),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
|Spread Pick||Kings (+3)|
|Total Pick||Under (245.5)|
|Prediction||Wizards 118, Kings 116|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (2.0 points) is slightly less than the 3-point edge DraftKings gives to the Wizards, though the data still has them as the favorite.
The model projects a total (234.8 points) much lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game (245.5 points). Take the under.
Wizards Key Players
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||37||13.9||7.4||0.9||0.5||0.5||0.9|
- This season, the Wizards have a 46% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.1% lower than the 49.1% of shots the Kings’ opponents have made.
- Washington has a 7-5 record against the spread and a 6-6 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 49.1% from the field.
- Sacramento is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46% from the field.
- The Kings are shooting 48.1% from the field, 0.4% higher than the 47.7% the Wizards’ opponents have shot this season.
- Sacramento has put together a 9-12 record against the spread and a 10-11 straight up record in games it shoots above 47.7% from the field.
- Washington is 14-7 against the spread and 11-11 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 48.1% from the field.
- The Wizards’ 34.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is 4.9 percentage points lower than opponents of the Kings have shot from deep (39.6%).
- Washington is 7-4 against the spread and 5-6 overall when it shoots better than 39.6% from distance.
- Sacramento is 9-1 against the spread while putting together an 8-2 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 34.7% from beyond the arc.
- The Kings shoot 36.1% from three-point distance this season. That’s 2.5 percentage points lower than the Wizards have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (38.6%).
- Sacramento is 5-7 against the spread and 6-6 overall when shooting over 38.6% as a team from three-point range.
- Washington has an 11-6 ATS record and a 9-8 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 36.1% of its three-point shots.
- The Wizards’ 11.3 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.7 fewer made shots on average than the 12 per game the Kings allow.
- When Sacramento makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 11-5 against the spread and 10-6 overall. When Washington is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 13-13 ATS and 9-18 straight up.
- The Wizards rank 24th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Kings allow the 23rd-fewest made threes in the league.
Wizards vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Wizards Rank||Wizards AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from