The Miami Heat (22-18) are only 2-point favorites as they try to build on a six-game road win streak when they square off against the Memphis Grizzlies (17-19) on Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at FedExForum. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The over/under is set at 221 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of March 17, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 17
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (+2)|
|Total Pick||Under (221)|
|Prediction||Grizzlies 110, Heat 108|
While FanDuel has the Heat winning by two, the model has the Grizzlies taking home the victory, with a considerable margin between the two spreads (3.8 points). Take the Grizzlies.
The FanDuel point total for this game is just 2.4 points highter than the model projection.
Heat Key Players
Grizzlies Key Players
- The Heat are shooting 46.1% from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points lower than the 47.3% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Miami is 9-6-2 against the spread and 12-5 overall when it shoots higher than 47.3% from the field.
- Memphis has a 15-4 record against the spread and a 12-7 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 46.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Grizzlies’ 46.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.2 percentage points higher than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (44.4%).
- Memphis has compiled a 16-6 record against the spread and a 15-7 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
- Miami is 14-14-2 against the spread and 20-10 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 46.6% from the field.
- The Heat shoot 34.9% from deep, 2.7% lower than the 37.6% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Miami has a 7-4-1 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when the team hits more than 37.6% of its three-point shots.
- Memphis is 10-2 against the spread while putting up an 8-4 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 34.9% from three-point range.
- The Grizzlies are hitting 35.4% of their shots from deep, which is 0.8 percentage points fewer than the 36.2% the Heat’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Memphis is 11-3 ATS and 9-5 overall when the team hits more than 36.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Miami has an 11-7-1 ATS record and a 12-7 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.4% from three-point range.
- The Heat make 12.8 three-pointers per game this season, 2.2 more makes per game than the Grizzlies give up (10.6).
- Miami is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Memphis is 10-13 ATS and 9-14 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Grizzlies are the 28th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Heat allow the 28th-fewest makes from deep.
Heat vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from