Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the Oklahoma City Thunder (17-22) into a matchup with the Chicago Bulls (17-20) after scoring 30 points in a 128-122 win over the Grizzlies. The Bulls are 6-point favorites in the game on Tuesday, March 16, 2021, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The matchup has a point total of 223.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 16, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bulls vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 16
Devon Dotson: Day To Day (Knee),
Garrett Temple: Out (Ankle)
Josh Hall: Out (Knee),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
Luguentz Dort: Day To Day (Toe),
Darius Bazley: Out (Shoulder),
Al Horford: Out (Rest),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Thunder (+6)|
|Total Pick||Over (223.5)|
|Prediction||Bulls 114, Thunder 110|
The model favors the Bulls by 4.4 points, just 1.6 less than the 6-point spread set by DraftKings.
The model’s predicted total (223.5 points) and the DraftKings set total (223.5 points) are the same for this contest.
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||26||11.8||8.0||2.2||0.7||0.8||0.3|
Thunder Key Players
- The Bulls make 48.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Thunder have allowed to their opponents (46.2%).
- Chicago is 15-8 against the spread and 12-12 overall when it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- Oklahoma City has a 17-7-1 record against the spread and a 13-12 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 48.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Thunder have shot at a 45% clip from the field this season, 2.4 percentage points less than the 47.4% shooting opponents of the Bulls have averaged.
- Oklahoma City is 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall when it shoots better than 47.4% from the field.
- When Chicago’s opponents shoot above 45% from the field, it is 11-1 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
- The Bulls’ 37.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.8 percentage points higher than opponents of the Thunder have shot from deep (35%).
- Chicago has a 16-8 record against the spread and a 12-12 record overall when the team hits more than 35% of its three-point attempts.
- Oklahoma City is 19-8 against the spread and 14-13 overall when its opponents shoot better than 37.8% from deep.
- The Thunder are knocking down 34.5% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is just 0.2 percentage points fewer than the 34.7% the Bulls’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Oklahoma City is 12-4-1 against the spread and 11-6 overall when shooting over 34.7% as a team from three-point range.
- Chicago has a 12-7 ATS record and a 13-7 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 34.5% of its three-point shots.
- The Bulls’ 13.1 made three-pointers per game this season are just 0.2 more made shots on average than the 12.9 per game the Thunder allow.
- Chicago is 11-10 against the spread and 11-10 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Oklahoma City is 5-9-1 ATS and 3-12 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Thunder make the 14th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Bulls give up the third-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Bulls vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from