Julius Randle leads the New York Knicks (20-20) into a matchup against the Philadelphia 76ers (27-12) after scoring 33 points in an 117-112 loss to the Nets. The 76ers are 6-point favorites in the game on Tuesday, March 16, 2021, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-PH. The over/under in the matchup is set at 216.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 16, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 16
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee)
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Hand),
Derrick Rose: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Austin Rivers: Out (Personal),
Elfrid Payton: Out (Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||76ers (-6)|
|Total Pick||Over (216)|
|Prediction||76ers 113, Knicks 105|
The DraftKings line for this game has the 76ers favored by six, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (7.9 points).
The model predicts a total 2.2 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
76ers Key Players
Knicks Key Players
- The 76ers are shooting 48.3% from the field this season, four percentage points higher than the 44.3% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- In games Philadelphia shoots higher than 44.3% from the field, it is 19-11 against the spread and 24-6 overall.
- New York has an 18-11 record against the spread and a 16-13 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 48.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Knicks are shooting 45.4% from the field, 0.2% higher than the 45.2% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, New York has a 17-4 record against the spread and a 16-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.2% from the field.
- Philadelphia is 14-5-1 against the spread and 15-5 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 45.4% from the field.
- The 76ers shoot 37% from deep, 3.6% higher than the 33.4% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia is 16-8 against the spread and 20-4 overall when it shoots better than 33.4% from distance.
- New York has put up a 17-9 against the spread while going 16-10 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 37% from downtown.
- The Knicks are knocking down 37.2% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is 0.6 percentage points higher than the 36.6% the 76ers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- New York is 15-7 against the spread and 14-8 overall when shooting above 36.6% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia is 17-3-1 ATS and 18-3 overall in games it shoots above 37.2% from deep.
- The 76ers hit 10.7 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.1 more makes per game than the Knicks allow 10.6.
- When Philadelphia makes more threes than its opponents, it is 9-3 against the spread and 10-2 overall. When New York is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 10-14 ATS and 8-16 straight up.
- The Knicks rank 28th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the 76ers allow the 13th-fewest made threes in the league.
76ers vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from