The Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (7-14, 3-7 MAAC) are welcoming in the Saint Peter’s Peacocks (8-12, 3-8 MAAC) for a contest between MAAC rivals at Knott Arena, starting at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Mountaineers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Peacocks ( ).
This article uses betting data updated as of January 28, 2023 at 5:44 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Mount St. Mary’s Vs Saint Peter’s Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Mount St. Mary’s (-1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (121.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Mount St. Mary’s Vs Saint Peter’s Stat Rankings
|Mount St. Mary’s Avg. (Rank)||Saint Peter’s Avg. (Rank)|
|62 (351st)||Points Scored||61.6 (355th)|
|64.2 (49th)||Points Allowed||64.2 (49th)|
|33 (213th)||Rebounds||34.9 (111th)|
|9.3 (201st)||Off. Rebounds||13.2 (1st)|
|6.8 (255th)||3pt Made||5.9 (318th)|
|13.1 (203rd)||Assists||10.9 (333rd)|
|13.7 (298th)||Turnovers||11.1 (70th)|
Mount St. Mary’s Vs Saint Peter’s Betting Trends
- The Mountaineers’ record against the spread is 8-12-0.
- Mount St. Mary’s has won twice ATS (2-4) as a 1.5-point favorite or more this season.
- There have been eight Mountaineers games (out of 20) that hit the over this season.
- Mount St. Mary’s games have finished with more than 121.5 points 15 times so far this season.
- The total for this game is 121.5, and that’s 4.6 points fewer than the average total in Mountaineers games thus far this season.
- Saint Peter’s is 7-12-0 against the spread this year.
- The Peacocks have an ATS record of 3-6 as 1.5-point underdogs or more.
- Mount St. Mary’s has seen eight of its 20 games go over the point total.
- Peacocks games have gone over 121.5 points on 11 occasions this season.
- The average total for Saint Peter’s games is 125.7 points, 4.2 more than this game’s over/under.
Best Betting Sites For Mount St. Mary’s vs Saint Peter’s
Mount St. Mary’s Impact Players
- George Tinsley posts 7.5 points, 6.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1 steal and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Dakota Leffew posts 13.2 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 1.2 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Malik Jefferson leads the Mountaineers at 6.9 rebounds per contest, while also averaging 1.2 assists and 9.7 points.
- Deandre Thomas puts up 7.4 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game, shooting 32.8% from the floor and 37.1% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
Saint Peter’s Impact Players
- Isiah Dasher is the Peacocks’ top scorer (14.1 points per game), and he averages 1.1 assists and 4.2 rebounds.
- Latrell Reid is No. 1 on the Peacocks in rebounding (5.1 per game) and assists (3.8), and puts up 5.8 points. He also posts 1.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Jaylen Murray is posting 11.5 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists per contest, making 36.5% of his shots from the field and 34.8% from 3-point range, with 1.4 triples per contest.
- The Peacocks receive 7.2 points, 4.8 rebounds and 0.2 assists per game from Corey Washington.
- The Peacocks get 4.4 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game from Mouhamed Sow.