Russell Westbrook leads the Washington Wizards (14-23) into a matchup with the Milwaukee Bucks (24-14) after putting up 42 points in a 125-119 loss to the Bucks. The Bucks are 9.5-point favorites in the matchup on Monday, March 15, 2021, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The over/under for the matchup is 239.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 15, 2021, 7:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 15
Raul Neto: Day To Day (Rib),
Davis Bertans: Day To Day (Calf),
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Wizards (+9.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (239)|
|Prediction||Bucks 120, Wizards 113|
The model and DraftKings both have the Bucks taking home the win, but the model has them winning by slightly less (7.2 points). Lean towards taking the Wizards.
The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 6.0 points highter than the model projection.
Bucks Key Players
Wizards Key Players
- The Bucks are shooting 48.5% from the field this season, one percentage point higher than the 47.5% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee is 13-9 against the spread and 16-6 overall when it shoots higher than 47.5% from the field.
- Washington is 14-7 against the spread and 11-11 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.5% from the field.
- The Wizards’ 45.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.5 percentage points higher than the Bucks have given up to their opponents (45.4%).
- Washington has compiled a 12-8 record against the spread and a 9-11 straight up record in games it shoots above 45.4% from the field.
- This season, Milwaukee has a 16-4 record against the spread and a 20-0 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 45.9% from the field.
- The Bucks’ 39% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 0.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Wizards have shot from deep (38.6%).
- Milwaukee has an 11-7 record against the spread and a 14-4 record overall when the team makes more than 38.6% of its three-point shots.
- Washington has put up a 13-8 against the spread while going 9-12 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 39% from deep.
- The Wizards are hitting 34.4% of their shots from three-point range, which is three percentage points fewer than the 37.4% the Bucks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Washington is 11-4 against the spread and 7-8 overall when shooting above 37.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Milwaukee has a 10-3 ATS record and a 12-1 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 34.4% of its three-point attempts.
- The Bucks knock down 14.7 three-pointers per game this season, 3.5 more made shots on average than the 11.2 per game the Wizards allow.
- When Milwaukee makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 12-6 against the spread and 16-2 overall. When Washington is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 13-13 ATS and 9-18 straight up.
- The Bucks are the fifth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Wizards give up the 23rd-fewest makes from deep.
Bucks vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from