RJ Barrett leads the New York Knicks (20-19) into a matchup against the Brooklyn Nets (26-13) after putting up 32 points in an 119-97 win over the Thunder. The Nets are 8-point favorites in the matchup on Monday, March 15, 2021, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under set at 225 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 15, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 15
Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot: Day To Day (Knee),
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
Blake Griffin: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Hand),
Derrick Rose: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Austin Rivers: Day To Day (Personal),
Elfrid Payton: Day To Day (Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||Pick Em|
|Total Pick||Under (225)|
|Prediction||Nets 116, Knicks 108|
The DraftKings line for this matchup is within 0.0 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
In this game, the model projects a total (223.1 points) marginally lower than the DraftKings over/under (225 points).
Nets Key Players
Knicks Key Players
- The Nets are shooting 49.9% from the field this season, 5.9 percentage points higher than the 44% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn has a 19-14 record against the spread and a 24-9 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44% from the field.
- New York has a 22-14 record against the spread and a 20-16 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 49.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Knicks’ 45.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Nets have allowed to their opponents.
- This season, New York has a 15-3 record against the spread and a 15-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 46.5% from the field.
- Brooklyn is 11-4 against the spread and 12-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 45.5% from the field.
- The Nets shoot 40.4% from deep, 7.2% higher than the 33.2% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn has an 18-13 record against the spread and a 22-9 record overall when the team makes more than 33.2% of its three-point attempts.
- New York is 20-11 against the spread while putting up a 19-12 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 40.4% from three-point range.
- The Knicks are hitting 37.2% of their shots from three-point range, which is 0.9 percentage points higher than the 36.3% the Nets’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- New York is 16-7 ATS and 15-8 overall when the team hits more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn is 11-9 ATS and 14-6 overall in games it shoots above 37.2% from deep.
- The Nets make 15.2 three-pointers per game this season, 4.7 more made shots on average than the 10.5 per game the Knicks give up.
- When Brooklyn makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 15-11 against the spread and 18-8 overall. When New York is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 10-14 ATS and 8-16 straight up.
- The Knicks rank 29th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Nets give up the 15th-fewest made threes in the league.
Nets vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from