The Dallas Mavericks (20-17) host the Los Angeles Clippers (25-15) after winning four straight home games. The Clippers are favored by only 1.5 points in the contest, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, March 15, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 227.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of March 15, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 15
Patrick Beverley: Out (Knee)
James Johnson: Day To Day (Personal),
Tyrell Terry: Day To Day (Illness)
|Spread Pick||Mavericks (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (227)|
|Prediction||Clippers 113, Mavericks 111|
The model line and the FanDuel line are within 0.1 points of each other.
The model projects a total 2.8 points lower than the one set by FanDuel for this matchup.
Clippers Key Players
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||36||16.2||3.2||1.7||0.6||0.2||2.8|
- The Clippers make 48.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.2 percentage points higher than the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents (46.1%).
- In games Los Angeles shoots better than 46.1% from the field, it is 18-8 against the spread and 21-5 overall.
- Dallas is 15-10 against the spread and 16-9 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 48.3% from the field.
- The Mavericks are shooting 46.6% from the field, 0.5% lower than the 47.1% the Clippers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Dallas is 11-7 against the spread and 14-4 overall when it shoots higher than 47.1% from the field.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 12-8 record against the spread and a 14-6 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 46.6% from the field.
- The Clippers’ 41.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is 4.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Mavericks have shot from beyond the arc (37.3%).
- Los Angeles has a 16-11 record against the spread and a 19-8 record overall when the team hits more than 37.3% of its three-point shots.
- Dallas has put up a 14-9 against the spread while going 14-9 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 41.7% from deep.
- The Mavericks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.2%) is 0.8 percentage points lower than opponents of the Clippers are averaging (36%).
- Dallas has a 9-7 ATS record and is 11-5 straight-up when the team makes more than 36% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles has a 14-6 ATS record and a 15-5 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 35.2% of its three-point attempts.
- The Clippers hit 14.5 three-pointers per game this season, 1.2 more makes per game than the Mavericks allow (13.3).
- Los Angeles is 19-10 against the spread and 22-7 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Dallas is 4-16 ATS and 5-15 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Clippers are the sixth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Mavericks allow the 24th-fewest makes from deep.
Clippers vs Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Mavericks AVG||Mavericks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from