The Phoenix Suns (25-12) host the Memphis Grizzlies (17-18) at PHX Arena on Monday, March 15, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The oddsmakers see an even contest, listing the matchup as a pick ’em. The matchup has an over/under set at 228 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 14, 2021, 4:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 15
Cameron Johnson: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee)
|Total Pick||Under (228)|
|Prediction||Suns 115, Grizzlies 107|
The Suns are the bet in this contest. They’re favored by 8.8 more points in the model than William Hill (8.8 to 0).
The William Hill point total for this matchup is just 6.0 points highter than the model projection.
Suns Key Players
Grizzlies Key Players
- This season, the Suns have a 48.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.6% higher than the 47.1% of shots the Grizzlies’ opponents have knocked down.
- Phoenix has a 20-5 record against the spread and a 20-5 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.1% from the field.
- Memphis’ record is 16-5-1 against the spread and 14-8 overall when its opponents make more than 48.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Grizzlies’ 46.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.7 percentage points higher than the Suns have allowed to their opponents (46%).
- Memphis has put together a 15-4 record against the spread and a 14-5 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 46% from the field.
- This season, Phoenix has a 14-4 record against the spread and a 14-4 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 46.7% from the field.
- The Suns shoot 38.3% from three-point range, 0.8% higher than the 37.5% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Phoenix has assembled a 16-4 record against the spread and a 16-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 37.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Memphis is 13-4-1 against the spread while putting up an 11-7 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 38.3% from downtown.
- The Grizzlies are knocking down 35.7% of their shots from deep, which is only 0.8 percentage points greater than the 34.9% the Suns’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Memphis is 12-5 ATS and 10-7 overall when the team hits more than 34.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Phoenix has a 16-3 ATS record and a 16-3 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 35.7% of its three-point attempts.
- The Suns’ 13.3 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.6 more made shots on average than the 10.7 per game the Grizzlies give up.
- Phoenix has gone 17-6 against the spread and 17-6 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Memphis makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 10-12 ATS and 9-13 straight up.
- The Suns are the 11th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Grizzlies give up the 20th-fewest makes from deep.
Suns vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from