A game after he exploded for 32 points in a 131-119 win over the Jazz, Stephen Curry leads the Golden State Warriors (20-19) at home against the Los Angeles Lakers (25-13) on Monday, March 15, 2021. The Warriors are underdogs by 2.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under in the matchup is set at 222.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 15, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 15
Marc Gasol: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
Alex Caruso: Out (Concussion),
Kostas Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
|Spread Pick||Warriors (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (222.5)|
|Prediction||Lakers 112, Warriors 111|
The model favors the Lakers by 0.6 points, just 1.9 fewer than the 2.5-point spread set by DraftKings.
The DraftKings total for this game, 222.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 221.9 points, are only 0.6 points apart.
Lakers Key Players
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||37||15.2||6.0||1.4||1.1||0.8||1.6|
- This season, the Lakers have a 48.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.7% higher than the 44.4% of shots the Warriors’ opponents have hit.
- Los Angeles is 16-14 against the spread and 20-10 overall when it shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
- Golden State is 17-14 against the spread and 17-14 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 48.1% from the field.
- The Warriors have shot at a 46.4% clip from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points above the 45.2% shooting opponents of the Lakers have averaged.
- Golden State has compiled a 17-7 record against the spread and a 17-7 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.2% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 12-6 against the spread and 15-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 46.4% from the field.
- The Lakers are hitting 35% of their three-point shots this season, 2.2% lower than the 37.2% the Warriors allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Los Angeles has put together an 8-4 record against the spread and a 10-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 37.2% of its three-point shots.
- Golden State has put up an 11-5 against the spread while going 11-5 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 35% from deep.
- The Warriors shoot 36.8% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 1.4 percentage points higher than the Lakers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (35.4%).
- Golden State is 14-7 against the spread and 15-6 overall when shooting over 35.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Los Angeles is 12-9 ATS and 15-6 overall in games it shoots above 36.8% from deep.
- The Lakers’ 10.7 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.1 fewer made shots on average than the 13.8 per game the Warriors give up.
- Golden State is 14-7 against the spread and 16-5 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Los Angeles is 7-13 ATS and 10-10 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Warriors are the eighth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Lakers give up the fourth-fewest makes from deep.
Lakers vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from