The Philadelphia 76ers (26-12) are favored (-4) to extend a four-game win streak when they host the San Antonio Spurs (19-15) at 6:30 PM ET on Sunday, March 14, 2021 at Wells Fargo Center. The game airs on NBA TV. The over/under is 223.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 14, 2021, 11:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Spurs Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 14
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee),
Ben Simmons: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
DeMar DeRozan: Out (Personal),
LaMarcus Aldridge: Out (Not With Team)
|Spread Pick||76ers (-4)|
|Total Pick||Under (223.5)|
|Prediction||76ers 115, Spurs 108|
The model projects the 76ers to win, just as William Hill does, but the model favors them by a small margin more (6.8 to 4).
The William Hill total for this game, 223.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 223.3 points, are only 0.2 points apart.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 33.5, 1.9 greater than his season average of 31.6.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Simmons’ steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
Spurs Key Players
Spurs Player Props
- Jakob Poeltl’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 20.5, 4.8 higher than his season average of 15.7.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Dejounte Murray’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
- The 76ers make 48% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.6 percentage points higher than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (46.4%).
- Philadelphia has a 15-9-1 record against the spread and a 20-5 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.4% from the field.
- San Antonio’s record is 15-6 against the spread and 14-7 overall when its opponents make more than 48% of their shots from the field.
- The Spurs’ 45.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.4 percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed to their opponents (45.2%).
- This season, San Antonio has a 12-8 record against the spread and a 12-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.2% from the field.
- When Philadelphia’s opponents shoot over 45.6% from the field, it is 13-5-2 against the spread and 15-5 overall.
- The 76ers’ 36.6% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Spurs have shot from beyond the arc (37.7%).
- Philadelphia has collected a 10-3-1 record against the spread and a 13-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 37.7% of its three-point attempts.
- San Antonio has put up a 13-4 against the spread while going 12-5 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 36.6% from downtown.
- The Spurs shoot 36.5% from beyond the arc this season. That’s only 0.4 percentage points lower than the 76ers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.9%).
- San Antonio has an 11-5-1 ATS record and is 11-6 straight-up when the team makes more than 36.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia has a 14-3-1 ATS record and a 15-3 straight-up record this season when it makes more than 36.5% of its three-point attempts.
- The 76ers knock down 10.6 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.5 fewer made shots on average than the 11.1 per game the Spurs allow.
- When San Antonio makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 9-0 against the spread and 8-1 overall. When Philadelphia is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 11-11-2 ATS and 14-10 straight up.
- The Spurs make the 25th-most three-pointers in the league, while the 76ers allow the 13th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Spurs Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from