The Orlando Magic (13-25) host the Miami Heat (20-18) after losing four straight home games. The Heat are favored by 7.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 14, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 208.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 14, 2021, 11:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Heat vs Magic Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 14
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Bam Adebayo: Out (Knee),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Aaron Gordon: Out (Ankle),
James Ennis III: Out (Calf),
Terrence Ross: Day To Day (Knee),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Evan Fournier: Out (Groin),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Magic (+7.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (208.5)|
|Prediction||Heat 110, Magic 105|
The model favors the Heat by 4.8 points, just 2.7 fewer than the 7.5-point spread set by William Hill.
The model projects a total (215.6 points) much higher than the one set by William Hill for this game (208.5 points). Take the over.
Heat Key Players
Heat Player Props
- Jimmy Butler’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 34.5, 2.0 less than his season average of 36.5.
- Duncan Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Butler’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals lower than his season average of 2.0.
Magic Key Players
Magic Player Props
- Nikola Vucevic’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 39.5, 0.5 less than his season average of 40.0.
- Vucevic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots greater than his season average of 2.6.
- Terrence Ross’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals higher than his season average of 1.1.
- The Heat make 46.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.8 percentage points lower than the Magic have allowed to their opponents (47%).
- Miami has a 10-6-1 record against the spread and an 11-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47% from the field.
- Orlando is 6-7-1 against the spread and 6-8 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46.2% from the field.
- The Magic are shooting 43% from the field, 1.4% lower than the 44.4% the Heat’s opponents have shot this season.
- Orlando has compiled a 12-3 record against the spread and a 9-6 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
- When Miami’s opponents shoot over 43% from the field, it is 11-7 against the spread and 13-5 overall.
- The Heat’s 35.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.8 percentage points lower than opponents of the Magic have shot from deep (37%).
- Miami has a 9-5-1 record against the spread and a 12-3 record overall when the team hits more than 37% of its three-point attempts.
- Orlando is 10-7 against the spread while putting up a 9-8 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 35.2% from downtown.
- The Magic shoot 35.3% from beyond the arc this season. That’s just one percentage point lower than the Heat have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.3%).
- Orlando is 10-5-1 ATS and 7-9 overall when the team makes more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Miami has a 10-7-1 ATS record and an 11-7 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 35.3% of its three-point attempts.
- The Heat make 12.8 three-pointers per game this season, one more make per game than the Magic give up (11.8).
- When Miami makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall. When Orlando is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 7-15-1 ATS and 5-18 straight up.
- The Heat rank 15th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Magic allow the 25th-fewest made threes in the league.
Heat vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from