The Atlanta Hawks (18-20) will look to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (14-23) on Sunday, March 14, 2021 at State Farm Arena as 6.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on FS-OH. The point total for the matchup is set at 222.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of March 14, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 14
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle/Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Darius Garland: Day To Day (Groin),
Taurean Prince: Out (Shoulder),
Andre Drummond: Out (Not with team),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Appendicitis)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (-6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (222.5)|
|Prediction||Hawks 116, Cavaliers 105|
The FanDuel line for this game has the Hawks favored by 6.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (10.6 points). Put your money on the Hawks.
In this game, the model projects a total (220.7 points) marginally lower than the FanDuel over/under (222.5 points).
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Trae Young’s assists prop over/under for the game is posted at 9.5 assists, 0.2 assists higher than his season average of 9.3.
- Clint Capela’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.5 less than his season average of 30.0.
- Young’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots higher than his season average of 2.6.
- Capela’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 2.3.
Cavaliers Key Players
Cavaliers Player Props
- Collin Sexton’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 24.5, 0.6 points higher than his season average of 23.9.
- Darius Garland’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 22.5, 1.7 less than his season average of 24.2.
- Cedi Osman’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 1.9.
- Jarrett Allen’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
- This season, the Hawks have a 45.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.6% lower than the 48.1% of shots the Cavaliers’ opponents have made.
- Atlanta has a 6-3 record against the spread and a 7-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 48.1% from the field.
- Cleveland has a 10-5 record against the spread and an 11-4 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 45.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Cavaliers have shot at a 45.1% clip from the field this season, 0.9 percentage points fewer than the 46% shooting opponents of the Hawks have averaged.
- This season, Cleveland has an 11-5 record against the spread and a 9-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 46% from the field.
- When Atlanta’s opponents shoot over 45.1% from the field, it is 13-5 against the spread and 15-3 overall.
- The Hawks are making 36.1% of their three-point shots this season, 3.4% lower than the 39.5% the Cavaliers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Atlanta has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when the team knocks down more than 39.5% of its three-point shots.
- Cleveland is 11-5 against the spread and 10-6 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 36.1% from deep.
- The Cavaliers are knocking down 34.2% of their shots from three-point range, which is 0.3 percentage points fewer than the 34.5% the Hawks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Cleveland is 10-6 ATS and 8-8 overall when the team hits more than 34.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta is 13-9 ATS and 14-8 overall in games it shoots above 34.2% from deep.
- The Hawks’ 12.7 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.3 more made shots on average than the 9.4 per game the Cavaliers allow.
- Atlanta has gone 12-6 against the spread and 12-6 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Cleveland makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 7-19 ATS and 7-19 straight up.
- The Hawks rank 17th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Cavaliers allow the 15th-fewest made threes in the league.
Hawks vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from