The Golden State Warriors (19-19) will try to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Utah Jazz (28-9) on Sunday, March 14, 2021 at Chase Center as 6-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The matchup has an over/under set at 230 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 14, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 14
Trent Forrest: Day To Day (Illness),
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (-6)|
|Total Pick||Under (230)|
|Prediction||Jazz 116, Warriors 109|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Jazz favored by six, while the model predicts they’ll win by slightly more (7.6 points).
The model predicts a total 4.7 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game.
Jazz Key Players
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||36||15.4||5.9||1.4||1.1||0.8||1.7|
- The Jazz are shooting 46.8% from the field this season, 2.4 percentage points higher than the 44.4% the Warriors allow to opponents.
- In games Utah shoots higher than 44.4% from the field, it is 20-4-1 against the spread and 23-2 overall.
- Golden State’s record is 16-12 against the spread and 16-12 overall when its opponents make more than 46.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Warriors’ 46.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.5 percentage points higher than the Jazz have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- This season, Golden State has a 17-7 record against the spread and a 17-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 44.7% from the field.
- Utah is 23-2-1 against the spread and 25-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 46.2% from the field.
- The Jazz’s 39.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Warriors have shot from deep (37.3%).
- Utah has an 18-4-1 record against the spread and a 20-3 record overall when the team makes more than 37.3% of its three-point shots.
- Golden State is 14-8 against the spread while putting up a 14-8 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 39.8% from beyond the arc.
- The Warriors are making 36.4% of their shots from three-point range, which is only 1.5 percentage points greater than the 34.9% the Jazz’s opponents are averaging on the season.
- Golden State is 13-8 ATS and 14-7 overall when the team makes more than 34.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Utah has a 19-4-1 ATS record and a 21-3 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 36.4% of its three-point attempts.
- The Jazz knock down 17 three-pointers per game this season, 3.2 more makes per game than the Warriors give up (13.8).
- Utah is 24-7-1 against the spread and 26-6 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Golden State is 4-10 ATS and 3-11 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Jazz are the best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Warriors give up the 21st-fewest makes from deep.
Jazz vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from