The America East championship will be decided Saturday as the No. 4 seed Hartford Hawks (14-8) face off against the No. 6 UMass-Lowell River Hawks (11-11) at 11:00 AM ET, live on ESPN2. Hartford is listed as a 2.5-point favorite to win the contest and claim the conference title and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 13, 2021, 2:10 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Hawks have an average implied point total of 70.6 this season, which is 1.6 points higher than their implied total in Saturday’s game (69).
- This season, Hartford has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (69) 10 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the River Hawks (74.9) is 7.9 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (67).
- This season, UMass-Lowell has scored more than this game’s implied total of 67 points 14 times.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Hartford and UMass-Lowell Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Hawks make 43.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.9 percentage points higher than the River Hawks have allowed to their opponents (42.8%).
- Hartford has amassed an 8-4 record against the spread and a 12-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 42.8% from the field.
- UMass-Lowell’s record is 5-3 against the spread and 7-5 overall when its opponents make more than 43.7% of their shots from the field.
- The River Hawks’ 46.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.9 percentage points higher than the Hawks have given up to their opponents (42.4%).
- UMass-Lowell is 10-4 overall and 6-4 against the spread when it makes more than 42.4% of its attempts from the field.
- Hartford is 12-4 overall and 9-3-1 against the spread in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 46.3% from the field.
- The Hawks are knocking down 33.3% of their three-point shots this season, 1.4% higher than the 31.9% the River Hawks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Hartford has collected a 5-3 record against the spread and a 9-1 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 31.9% of its three-point shots.
- UMass-Lowell has a 5-7 record against the spread while going 6-8 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 33.3% from deep.
- The River Hawks shoot 36.2% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 6.9 percentage points higher than the Hawks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (29.3%).
- UMass-Lowell has an 8-3 ATS record and is 10-5 straight-up when the team hits more than 29.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Hartford has an 11-5 straight-up record and a 9-4-1 ATS record when it has shot better than 36.2% from three-point distance.
- The Hawks hit 7.8 three-pointers per game this season, 1.5 more made shots on average than the 6.3 per game the River Hawks give up.
- When Hartford makes more threes than its opponents, it is 6-4 against the spread and 10-4 overall. When UMass-Lowell is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 2-6 ATS and 3-7 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from