Kyrie Irving leads the Brooklyn Nets (25-13) against the Detroit Pistons (10-27) after putting up 40 points in a 121-109 win over the Celtics. The Pistons are 11.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Saturday, March 13, 2021, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The matchup’s point total is set at 228.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of March 12, 2021, 5:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Pistons Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 13
Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot: Day To Day (Knee),
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
Blake Griffin: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Jahlil Okafor: Out (Knee),
Killian Hayes: Out (Hip),
Hamidou Diallo: Out (Groin)
|Spread Pick||Pistons (+11.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (228.5)|
|Prediction||Nets 120, Pistons 108|
The William Hill line for this matchup is within 0.1 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
The William Hill total for this game, 228.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 228.3 points, are only 0.2 points apart.
Nets Key Players
Pistons Key Players
- The Nets are shooting 50% from the field this season, 2.2 percentage points higher than the 47.8% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn is 15-10 against the spread and 19-6 overall when it shoots higher than 47.8% from the field.
- Detroit is 13-10-2 against the spread and 9-17 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 50% from the field.
- The Pistons’ 44.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.5 percentage points lower than the Nets have given up to their opponents (46.7%).
- Detroit is 7-2-1 against the spread and 5-5 overall when it shoots better than 46.7% from the field.
- Brooklyn is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 44.2% from the field.
- The Nets shoot 40.8% from deep, 3.4% higher than the 37.4% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn is 18-7 against the spread and 21-4 overall when it shoots better than 37.4% from distance.
- Detroit is 9-9-3 against the spread while putting together a 7-15 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 40.8% from downtown.
- The Pistons’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.1%) is 1.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Nets are averaging (36.6%).
- Detroit is 11-4 ATS and 6-10 overall when the team hits more than 36.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn has a 10-6 ATS record and a 12-4 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 35.1% of its three-point shots.
- The Nets make 15.4 three-pointers per game this season, 2.7 more makes per game than the Pistons allow (12.7).
- When Brooklyn makes more threes than its opponents, it is 15-11 against the spread and 18-8 overall. When Detroit is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 4-8-1 ATS and 2-11 straight up.
- The Pistons make the 17th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Nets give up the 17th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Nets vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from