Trae Young leads the Atlanta Hawks (17-20) into a matchup against the Sacramento Kings (15-22) after putting up 37 points in a 121-120 win over the Raptors. The Hawks are 4-point favorites in the game on Saturday, March 13, 2021, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on FS-SE. The matchup has an over/under of 240.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 13, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 13
Onyeka Okongwu: Day To Day (Adductor),
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle/Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Robert Woodard II: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Hassan Whiteside: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (-4)|
|Total Pick||Under (240.5)|
|Prediction||Hawks 119, Kings 112|
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Hawks winning by a considerably larger margin (7.1 points). Take the Hawks.
The model projects a total (230.1 points) much lower than the one set by DraftKings for this game (240.5 points). Take the under.
Hawks Key Players
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||35||14.0||7.5||1.0||0.5||0.5||1.0|
- This season, the Hawks have a 45.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.8% lower than the 49.1% of shots the Kings’ opponents have hit.
- Atlanta is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it shoots higher than 49.1% from the field.
- Sacramento has an 8-2 record against the spread and an 8-2 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 45.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings are shooting 48.1% from the field, two% higher than the 46.1% the Hawks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Sacramento is 11-14 against the spread and 10-15 overall when it shoots better than 46.1% from the field.
- When Atlanta’s opponents shoot greater than 48.1% from the field, it is 13-8-1 against the spread and 16-6 overall.
- The Hawks’ 36.1% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.6 percentage points lower than opponents of the Kings have shot from beyond the arc (39.7%).
- Atlanta is 5-2-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it shoots better than 39.7% from distance.
- Sacramento is 10-3 against the spread and 9-4 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 36.1% from deep.
- The Kings’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.8%) is -1.8 percentage points lower than opponents of the Hawks are averaging (35%).
- Sacramento is 9-12 ATS and 9-12 overall when the team makes more than 35% of its three-point attempts.
- Atlanta is 13-9 ATS and 13-9 overall in games it shoots above 36.8% from deep.
- The Hawks knock down 12.7 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.5 more makes per game than the Kings give up 12.2.
- Atlanta is 10-6-1 against the spread and 11-6 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Sacramento is 4-14 ATS and 2-16 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Kings make the 20th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Hawks give up the seventh-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Hawks vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from