Devin Booker leads the Phoenix Suns (25-11) into a matchup with the Indiana Pacers (16-19) after putting up 35 points in a 127-121 win over the Trail Blazers. The Pacers are 6.5-point underdogs in the game on Saturday, March 13, 2021, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on FS-AZ. The matchup has a point total of 221.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of March 13, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Pacers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of March 13
Devin Booker: Day To Day (Knee),
Cameron Johnson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
|Spread Pick||Suns (-6.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (221)|
|Prediction||Suns 117, Pacers 106|
The DraftKings line for this game has the Suns favored by 6.5, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (10.6 points). Put your money on the Suns.
In this game, the model projects a total (223.4 points) a little higher than the DraftKings over/under (221 points).
Suns Key Players
Pacers Key Players
- This season, the Suns have a 48.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.8% higher than the 46.9% of shots the Pacers’ opponents have knocked down.
- Phoenix has a 19-4-1 record against the spread and a 20-4 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
- Indiana has a 13-7 record against the spread and a 14-6 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 48.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Pacers’ 47.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.5 percentage points higher than the Suns have allowed to their opponents (45.8%).
- Indiana is 13-8 against the spread and 15-6 overall when it shoots higher than 45.8% from the field.
- When Phoenix’s opponents shoot higher than 47.3% from the field, it is 13-4-1 against the spread and 14-4 overall.
- The Suns are knocking down 38.3% of their three-point shots this season, 0.2% higher than the 38.1% the Pacers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Phoenix has put together a 15-3 record against the spread and a 15-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 38.1% of its three-point shots.
- Indiana is 10-5 against the spread while putting together a 10-5 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 38.3% from three-point distance.
- The Pacers are hitting 36.3% of their shots from three-point range, which is just 1.7 percentage points greater than the 34.6% the Suns’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Indiana is 10-10 against the spread and 11-9 overall when shooting above 34.6% as a team from three-point range.
- Phoenix has a 15-4-1 ATS record and a 16-4 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.3% from three-point distance.
- The Suns connect on 13.3 three-pointers per game this season, 1.2 more made shots on average than the 12.1 per game the Pacers give up.
- Phoenix has gone 17-6 against the spread and 17-6 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Indiana hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 7-12 ATS and 9-10 straight up.
- The Suns are the ninth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Pacers give up the ninth-fewest makes from deep.
Suns vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from