The No. 3 seed North Texas Mean Green (15-9) are 1.5-point favorites in the C-USA Tournament semifinals when they play the No. 1 seed Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (21-6) on Friday at FORD CENTER AT THE STAR, starting at 3:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. Both teams hope to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 12, 2021, 1:10 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Mean Green have an average implied point total of 72.8 this season, which is 7.8 points higher than their implied total in Friday’s game (65).
- North Texas has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (65) 14 times this season.
- The Bulldogs’ average implied point total on the season (74.4 points) is 11.4 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (63 points).
- Louisiana Tech has scored more than 63 points in 24 games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
North Texas and Louisiana Tech Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Mean Green make 49.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 9.2 percentage points higher than the Bulldogs have allowed to their opponents (40%).
- In games when North Texas shoots better than 40% from the field, it is 12-4 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
- Louisiana Tech is 20-5 overall and 16-6 against the spread when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 49.2% from the field.
- The Bulldogs’ 45% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.6 percentage points higher than the Mean Green have allowed to their opponents (41.4%).
- This season, Louisiana Tech has a 21-0 record overall and a 14-5 record against the spread in games the team collectively shoots better than 41.4% from the field.
- When opponents of North Texas shoot higher than 45% from the field, it is 13-4 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
- The Mean Green shoot 39.7% from three-point range, 10% higher than the 29.7% the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- North Texas is 13-4 overall and 12-3 against the spread when it shoots better than 29.7% from distance.
- Louisiana Tech has compiled a 16-4 against the spread while going 18-5 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 39.7% from downtown.
- The Bulldogs’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35%) is just 1.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Mean Green are averaging (33.3%).
- Louisiana Tech’s record is 9-5 ATS and 14-3 overall when the team makes more than 33.3% of its three-point attempts.
- North Texas has an 8-5 straight-up record and a 9-3 ATS record this season when it hits more than 35% of its three-point attempts.
- The Mean Green make 8.7 three-pointers per game this season, 1.1 more made shots on average than the 7.6 per game the Bulldogs allow.
- When North Texas makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 11-2 against the spread and 10-5 overall. When Louisiana Tech is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 3-4 ATS and 4-3 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from