The No. 2 seed Arkansas Razorbacks (21-5) are 5.5-point favorites in the SEC Tournament quarterfinals against the No. 7 seed Missouri Tigers (16-8) on Friday at Bridgestone Arena. The game begins at 7:00 PM ET and airs on SECN, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 12, 2021, 1:10 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The average implied total for the Razorbacks this season is 80.5 points, 3.5 more points than their implied total of 77 points in Friday’s game.
- So far this season, Arkansas has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (77) 16 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Tigers (74) is two more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (72).
- Missouri has scored more than 72 points in 15 games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
Arkansas and Missouri Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Razorbacks are shooting 45.7% from the field this season, 2.7 percentage points higher than the 43% the Tigers allow to opponents.
- Arkansas has put together a 15-3 record against the spread and a 17-2 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 43% from the field.
- Missouri’s record is 12-2 overall and 9-5 against the spread when its opponents make more than 45.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Tigers’ 45.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.6 percentage points higher than the Razorbacks have allowed to their opponents (41.5%).
- Missouri has put together a 14-4 straight up record and an 11-7 record against the spread in games it shoots over 41.5% from the field.
- This season, Arkansas has a 15-3 record against the spread and an 18-1 record overall when its opponents shoot above 45.1% from the field.
- The Razorbacks’ 34.3% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.9 percentage points higher than opponents of the Tigers have shot from deep (32.4%).
- Arkansas is 13-2 overall and 11-3 against the spread when it shoots better than 32.4% from distance.
- Missouri is 9-5 against the spread while putting up an 11-3 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 34.3% from three-point range.
- The Tigers are hitting 32.1% of their shots from deep, which is the same as the Razorbacks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Missouri has a 6-4 ATS record and is 8-2 straight-up in games when the team hits more than 32.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Arkansas has an 11-3 ATS record and a 13-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 32.1% from three-point distance.
- The Razorbacks hit 8 three-pointers per game this season, one more make per game than the Tigers give up (7).
- When Arkansas makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 10-2 against the spread and 10-3 overall. When Missouri is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 5-4 ATS and 7-2 straight up.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from