The top-seeded UCSB Gauchos (19-4) are 10-point favorites in the Big West Tournament semifinals against the No. 4 seed UC Davis Aggies (10-7) on Friday at Mandalay Bay Event Center. The game tips off at 9:00 PM ET and airs on ESPN3, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of March 12, 2021, 1:10 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
Examining the Over/Under
- The Gauchos’ average implied point total this season is 0.2 more points than their implied total in Friday’s game (73.2 implied points on average compared to 73 implied points in this game).
- UCSB has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (73) 10 times.
- The Aggies’ average implied point total on the season (74.8 points) is 11.8 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (63 points).
- UC Davis has put up more than 63 points in 15 games this season.
Implied totals are projected point totals for each team based on totals and spreads set by sportsbooks.
UCSB and UC Davis Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 10+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Gauchos are shooting 46.9% from the field this season, 0.3 percentage points higher than the 46.6% the Aggies allow to opponents.
- In games when UCSB shoots higher than 46.6% from the field, it is 7-4 against the spread and 12-1 overall.
- UC Davis is 8-2 overall and 6-2 against the spread when allowing its opponents to shoot higher than 46.9% from the field.
- The Aggies’ 44.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.4 percentage points higher than the Gauchos have allowed to their opponents (41.8%).
- UC Davis has compiled a 5-4 record against the spread and a 7-4 straight up record in games it shoots better than 41.8% from the field.
- When UCSB’s opponents hit better than 44.2% from the field, it is 6-2 against the spread and 12-1 overall.
- The Gauchos are hitting 34.2% of their three-point shots this season, 1% lower than the 35.2% the Aggies allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- UCSB has a 7-4 record against the spread and a 10-2 record overall when the team hits more than 35.2% of its three-point shots.
- UC Davis is 9-1 overall and 6-2 against the spread when its opponents shoot higher than 34.2% from deep.
- The Aggies are hitting 32.8% of their shots from three-point distance, which is just 0.1 percentage points greater than the 32.7% the Gauchos’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- UC Davis is 4-2 ATS and 6-2 overall when the team makes more than 32.7% of its three-point attempts.
- UCSB has an 8-0 ATS record and an 11-0 straight-up record in games this season when it makes more than 32.8% of its three-point shots.
- The Gauchos hit 6.7 three-pointers per game this season, just one more made shot on average than the 5.7 per game the Aggies give up.
- UCSB is 8-4 against the spread and 13-1 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while UC Davis is 5-4 ATS and 4-7 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from